What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

strider

Post Whore
ricky was briefly on the footy show - and while i didn't see it all, i think the gist of it was:
- loko to centre
- harrison in for ryan (who injured his lip badly at training)
- o'hanlon on the bench

Avenger

Immortal
I read in the blue and gold Eels magazine during yesterday's game day that Kelepi may be back for the game against Manly.

I read in the blue and gold Eels magazine during yesterday's game day that Kelepi may be back for the game against Manly.

would you really want to bring him back in from injury just to get hammered by their giant forwards and re-injured?
why not save him for panthers game

Gronk

Staff member
Cheyse Blair has sustained a grade three medial ligament tear in his right knee after playing for Wenty Magpies last weekend, and will be sidelined indefinitely while he recovers.

Kenny Edwards suffered soft tissue trauma and will hopefully return to the field for Wentworthville's next match in Round 17 after the Bye this week.

Jarryd Hayne will need up to two more weeks recovering from his grade one right hamstring tear, but could possibly return to the side for our next game.
Eels Assistant Coach Matt Parish says they're optimistic the Hayne Plane will fly again for Round 17 against the Sea Eagles.
"Hopefully Jarryd can play for Manly on Monday night in the next few weeks and be back on the park before we know it."

Luke Kelly is recovering well from his quad injury and is expected to be fit enough to play in Round 17.

Api Pewhairangi will be out for another 2-4 weeks with his fractured left hand;

Kelepi Tanginoa is also out for another 2-4 weeks with his fractured hand.

Taniela Lasala and Willie Tonga are both still out indefinitely as they recover from their respective arm and back injuries.
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Round-16-Injury-Report/78024

strider

Post Whore
Lasalo is so out of favour we don't even remember how to spell his name on official website stories

Suitman

Post Whore
Curious to know why Willie Tonga's injury is taking so long.
Is he taking the mickey or not?

Suity

Latest posts