What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu vs Nielson.

Blair

Coach
If Swann wasn't such a dropkick we would have won that one though.

I try to forget horrible memories like that! Ok, let me qualify my statement...without Manu and Jerome, and presuming Swann did the right thing by passing to his outside man, we would have beaten the Eels about 28-10.

From there we'd have had another home semi, no?

Iafeta

Referee
Neilsen is getting ripped a new one tonight. He is epically average at best. Biggest fluke Origin jersey in 15 years.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Very harsh to be criticising a bloke, who played a brutal game on Wednesday night, and who actually fronted for his club's fixture.

C'mon guys, really?

ozbash

Referee
Very harsh to be criticising a bloke, who played a brutal game on Wednesday night, and who actually fronted for his club's fixture.

C'mon guys, really?

Ok, I feel ashamed..

He better get his shit together when he comes here though..

Bluey runs a tight ship !

NZ Warrior

First Grade
No need for shame here. I was just saying take it easy on him for this round at least. I think this whole debate is redundant anyway. Inu was very hot and cold, in a Warriors jersey. And it remains to be seen how Nielson performs in one.

Hey Rich, I saw the Origin game, but only caught highlights of the Storm game. I saw Nielson get bumped off a few times. You have to feel sorry for anyone, who has to play a club game after an Origin game, within days of each other.

Rich102

Staff member
I only saw bits of it too. Looked like he wanted to be somewhere else - like the rest of the Storm team.
Boy, this competition can throw up some surprises.
Origin makes it very hard for some teams.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Who gives a f**k???

He wasn't playing like he is for the Dogs, as he was for the Warriors.

Simple as Corky!

Fast Eddie

First Grade
He has also been playing wing/centre for the Bulldogs. But I guess you could write him off after his 2 games this season for the Warriors when he was forced into fullback early on in both games. And who gives a f**k? I would have thought the answer is obvious, Warriors fans who are annoyed that he never got the same opportunity at the Warriors this season. No two ways about it, a right f**k up by the Warriors. At least we played a role in helping a team to a premiership possibly. Go Ben Henry and Bill Tupou!!!

Last edited:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
You're talking to a brick wall, mate. I have left the building, with Elvis.

I actually don't give a flying f**k about Inu any more, I suggest you all take up a similar ethos. He wasn't playing like that for us this year, and he's not coming back.

So, let it go and carry on with your lives. You'll be much happier people for it.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
The thing is I'd rather watch him than Bill Tupou or Ben Henry so I'm fine with watching him play.

Skinner

Coach
You're talking to a brick wall, mate. I have left the building, with Elvis.

I actually don't give a flying f**k about Inu any more, I suggest you all take up a similar ethos. He wasn't playing like that for us this year, and he's not coming back.

So, let it go and carry on with your lives. You'll be much happier people for it.

:clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts