What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu vs Nielson.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
22 tackles with only 1 miss, no errors, an offload (was it the one that almost led to the Inglis try?) In such a high stakes game that's a solid effort and the Warriors purchased him to be solid not spectacular.

But yeh, he should've come up with a round the back flick pass, following up in support for the 75m try after which he would proceed to do a double backflip reverse jam on the crossbar.

vvvrulz

Coach
22 tackles with only 1 miss, no errors, an offload (was it the one that almost led to the Inglis try?) In such a high stakes game that's a solid effort and the Warriors purchased him to be solid not spectacular.

But yeh, he should've come up with a round the back flick pass, following up in support for the 75m try after which he would proceed to do a double backflip reverse jam on the crossbar.

Exactly this.

Don't understand why some people enjoy tearing into players who they see as 'boring'.

Izz

Bench
an offload (was it the one that almost led to the Inglis try?)
Yep, though the rest was mostly Smith magic, made Brett Stewart look very silly.

Everybody needs goals. I'm sure BluesClues is penciling that into playbook now!

shiznit

Coach
yeah... i mean i would much rather Nielsen carry the ball back one handed and drop the ball... and cost QLD the series...

Seriously... im really happy for Inu's success at the dogs...

but he needed to be punted... for the money he was on... and the inconsistent performances he was putting out... and the depth of outside backs they had at the time... he had to go.

hitman82

Bench

Exactly this.

Don't understand why some people enjoy tearing into players who they see as 'boring'.

Yep, though the rest was mostly Smith magic, made Brett Stewart look very silly.

Everybody needs goals. I'm sure BluesClues is penciling that into playbook now!

yeah... i mean i would much rather Nielsen carry the ball back one handed and drop the ball... and cost QLD the series...

Seriously... im really happy for Inu's success at the dogs...

but he needed to be punted... for the money he was on... and the inconsistent performances he was putting out... and the depth of outside backs they had at the time... he had to go.

4 logical posts all in a row... this is crazy.

I actually use the "boring" tag quite often, but only in reference to the impotent backrow combination of Mannering, Taylor and Luck, and potential 2013 of Mannering, Taylor and Henry. Henry is a funny one though - he may surprise us and bring some attack with him next season.

Nielsen looks like exactly what we need in our team. An intelligent centre who can shut down the best attack thrown at him. If Vatuvei remains on the wing next season, this is exactly the kind of guy we need beside him. Though I'd also like to see a combo of Hurrell and Manu.

hitman82

Bench
We have enough boring out on the edges as it is.

well he will be replacing Ben Henry, so actually we will have a similar amount of boring to this season :p probably marginally less, as Nielsen does offer a level of attack rather than just being a defender as Henry is.

Meth

Staff member
well he will be replacing Ben Henry, so actually we will have a similar amount of boring to this season :p probably marginally less, as Nielsen does offer a level of attack rather than just being a defender as Henry is.

Henry will probably be next to him

Meth

Staff member
I fear for Hurrell's spot.

2- Tupou
3- Nielsen
4- Henry
5- Omar

hitman82

Bench
I'm expecting this:

2 Tupou
3 Hurrell
4 Nielsen
5 Vatuvei

...but a lot could change between now and then.