What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is 2021 hanging by a thread?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Finishing in the 8 would be a great season.

I think only Penrith or Melbourne can win the comp.

Can't believe the free pass Souths are getting from the media. Most had them up there with Penrith. The "pride of the league" have leaked 50 twice. Since the announcement that Reynolds is leaving, they have imploded.

Chooks will be there abouts again. Parra will need to wait again.

There will be a cluster of 7-8 teams fighting for bottom 8 spots only to be sent out by cricket scores.

Finishing anywhere from 8th to 10th would be decent.

More interested in what we build for 2022. That starts with selling off deadwood.
I agree mate...whilst mildly disappointed of late Im looking forward to future seasons providing as you say we sell off the deadwood so to speak....would rather finish outside the 8 this year knowing we have blooded some prospective 1st graders and if necessary bought in some fresh talent from elsewhere......I think with a bit of tweaking most of the backline is workable and competitive in the forseeable future ...but for mine the engine room needs a major overhaul

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I agree mate...whilst mildly disappointed of late Im looking forward to future seasons providing as you say we sell off the deadwood so to speak....would rather finish outside the 8 this year knowing we have blooded some prospective 1st graders and if necessary bought in some fresh talent from elsewhere......I think with a bit of tweaking most of the backline is workable and competitive in the forseeable future ...but for mine the engine room needs a major overhaul
Exactly my thoughts, if we can jag a few wins while the top dogs are out and maybe just sneak in to the finals though even better to give some players a taste of finals but if we want to win a GF we are not doing it with this current crop. As you correctly say, get rid of the dead wood, identify and coach the upcoming players and fill the gaps with recruitment.

Latest posts