What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it just me or are we going to lose ??????

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Comrade General Secretary Putin looks happy in celebrating Victory Day -76th Anniversary of the Soviet Union winning WW2.

BCeSP4VCUAIArXr.jpg

Angry_eel

First Grade
My logic for this team is that we play better with the better opposition and bad with the bad. I'm assuming that we'll play shit but win.

Chipmunk

Coach
We're probably due for a poor game.

The Warriors do seem to win every second week and this is an "on" week.

Tooooks

Bench
Their last three games have been a flogging, a four point win against the Cows, then a loss where they leaked 38 points against the 9th best attacking team.

I’m not cocky, but I think we have a right to be confident.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Either Parra wins or Warriors lose, when TPB gives a hot tip, be wise to take it on and clean up the moola..

Wont be a draw, wont go near golden point...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Geez. Someone’s confident now that they’ve finally picked a few tips after about 10 years of failure...

Gazzamatta

Coach
I feel he overcompensates with trying to be unbiased. He bleeds blue and gold.
I'm sure he does but ffs. His commentary last week during the Chooks game was atrocious. Was even feeling sorry for The Chooks. Somebody like Pricey needs to realign the pr*ck.