What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Latrell Mitchell overrated?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 83 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 16.2%

• Total voters
Good Madge sticking to his guns and not picking Latrell.. fancy playing like shit all year beating up on a couple shit sides then announcing your available for selection like the coach is wanting you in.

One media pundit from New Ltd pointed out, its not as if Latrell can pick and choose when he's available for rep selection unless, like Jack Wighton, he completely retires from rep football altogether.

snickers007

Juniors
Yeh lucky the blues never picked him

28158776e6cb52affd5655913c184709

blue bags

First Grade
Regardless of last night I'm glad Madge didn't pick him. Picking a player with the attitude and form of Latrell atm sends an absolutely terrible message about the standards of the new team Madge is at.
Rushing latrell back into centre
😊

Saxon

Bench
Regardless of last night I'm glad Madge didn't pick him. Picking a player with the attitude and form of Latrell atm sends an absolutely terrible message about the standards of the new team Madge is at.
To be fair, Latrell would never have put on the hit on Walsh that Su'ali'i did*. You would have played the whole game with 13.

* Latrell wouldn't have waddled his lazy ass that far.