What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Canberra are very lucky to be in the 8 to be honest. Their defence has been highly suspect in all 4 games and really came to roost today. Even the Titans found 24 points in them. Whatever Ricky is doing over there, it is barely working.

Eddie.

Bench
I like seeing Ricky get beat as much as the best bloke however they are still on 5 points after 4 rounds without their halves. Its a pretty decent effort. They do some brain dead stuff but once they get their troops on the paddock I reckon they make the 8 pretty comfortably.

Spot On

Coach
They've played the Roosters and Knights - 3 points collected there as most teams would have if facing them at the same point in the season. Both teams are of course NSW Cup standard according to many. Titans had Elgey, their starting half, and Friend their no 1 hooker, out today. Canberra are not the only team missing key players. They now have to face quality opposition the next three weeks.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
They've played the Roosters and Knights - 3 points collected there as most teams would have if facing them at the same point in the season. Both teams are of course NSW Cup standard according to many. Titans had Elgey, their starting half, and Friend their no 1 hooker, out today. Canberra are not the only team missing key players. They now have to face quality opposition the next three weeks.

You are obsessed by a joke walt made. Are you ok m8. Im sure your doctor can write you up a mental health plan to deal with these obviously crippling mental issues.

You can get through it but please see your gp asap

blaza88z

Coach
Raiders have had a luxurious draw to date, sure it will change though.. should of definitely have beaten Newcastle and the Titans

The Enforcer

Juniors
You are obsessed by a joke walt made. Are you ok m8. Im sure your doctor can write you up a mental health plan to deal with these obviously crippling mental issues.

You can get through it but please see your gp asap
You mean that his post was spot on and your just having difficulties dealing with it and the butthurt that came with yesterday's embarrassing choke.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You mean that his post was spot on and your just having difficulties dealing with it and the butthurt that came with yesterday's embarrassing choke.

As i said in the gdt im not too cut up about it. I dont like throwing away competition points but we are obviously going to struggle in attack with the injuries we have.

Its just a bit weird for old mate to carry on like a porkchop over a joke walt made a month ago. Hes been whinging about it for weeks now

Pete Cash

Post Whore
There are also a few tactical issues that Stuart has wrong.

The defensive line is the slowest in the nrl.,that is obviously a tactical thing and i dont get the strategy.

Kicking early is another one. When closing out a game kick as late as possible. The other team cant score without the ball. It also eats up time. Speaking of kicking game why dont they kick to Lee's wing more often. He is the larger winger.

There are certainly areas to criticise stuart

Edwahu

Bench
Is there any coach that could stop the Raiders doing that shit? Maybe they should get in Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra as co-coaches.