What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe it was that geniused looking jersey the raiders wore.
Why why why do teams do that?
Home game
Wear the green one.
Not the cowboys ripoff.

GAZF

First Grade
Home game
Wear the green one.
Not the cowboys ripoff.
Was for a good cause. Would have preferred it in the club colours but get why they would want it to look different for awareness. Much better than the when the one-off jersey is purely commercial.

carcharias

Immortal
Was for a good cause. Would have preferred it in the club colours but get why they would want it to look different for awareness. Much better than the when the one-off jersey is purely commercial.
Ok
It still looked a bit shit.

Needed green or more green.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Poor Enforcer. Has waited patiently all year to inject himself into this thread and has realised a 4 point loss to Manly is the best he can hope for.

Toot on son. Toot on.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Poor Enforcer. Has waited patiently all year to inject himself into this thread and has realised a 4 point loss to Manly is the best he can hope for.

Toot on son. Toot on.
Not a chance Walt as I'll be back celebrating your exit from this years comp, now toddle off.
I'm quite impressed with the "bites" I'm getting though :wink:

bileduct

Coach
If your happy with your team losing today after carrying on like it was a GF win last week, then good luck to you.

Me personally, I would have been damn worried if my team celebrated like that when we beat Melbourne a couple of weeks ago, but each to their own.
You'd have to be a special kind of geniused to believe that taking a team photograph after one game would have an impact on the next.

mave

Coach
You'd have to be a special kind of geniused to believe that taking a team photograph after one game would have an impact on the next.

Each to their own.
The team photo is a symptom, not the cause.

And the results the next week spoke louder than either of us ever could.

mongoose

Coach
Home game
Wear the green one.
Not the cowboys ripoff.

isn't your mob wearing some Paul Gallen commemorative jersey this week? it doesn't look pretty...

firechild

First Grade
Awareness of what? The Brumbies? Perhaps they didn't do a great job of it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ricky on NRL360

Ikin says to you want to start the banter playing the Sharks this week.

Ricky says "I called out to Paul, he was working for ch9, I said "Hey Fatso, don't expect any kind words from me before the game this week" *laughs* "We'll catch up after".

32d12c2f5975cecd7fb97e4d03282072

Mucho respecto with Sticky and Gallen.

firechild

First Grade
Ricky on NRL360

Ikin says to you want to start the banter playing the Sharks this week.

Ricky says "I called out to Paul, he was working for ch9, I said "Hey Fatso, don't expect any kind words from me before the game this week" *laughs* "We'll catch up after".

32d12c2f5975cecd7fb97e4d03282072

Mucho respecto with Sticky and Gallen.
Quite the wordsmith is Ricky.

GAZF

First Grade
Awareness of what? The Brumbies? Perhaps they didn't do a great job of it.
Well they did advertise what they were doing over a month on their site, social media, through their main sponsor and local media sites (I'm not a Canberra local so I don't know about local TV/radio). If you were at the game, I presume the world record attempt for largest public use of sign language might have tipped you off - unless they called it off or the ground announcer really played up to the concept. I'm pretty sure I heard about it at least once on the Fox broadcast, despite having recorded the game and fast forwarding through large sections. Further to that, the club can only advise the broadcaster of what they're doing and it would be up to Fox Sports as to how much they promote it, I assume.

AFB seemed to get the message and was practicing his own form of sign language at the end of the game.

carcharias

Immortal
It did look like the brumbies.
I walked into the Bowlo on Sunday arvo and looked the tv and the first thing I thought was brumbies or cowboys.