What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Kiwi

First Grade
Aren't you that guy who cries until threads like this get caved?
If you don't want it moved that's you problem. Should this be moved... yep it should, but it's your club if you would prefer to take the battering in the main forum instead of trying to get it moved, that's up to you.

Paullyboy

Coach
If you don't want it moved that's you problem. Should this be moved... yep it should, but it's your club if you would prefer to take the battering in the main forum instead of trying to get it moved, that's up to you.

Haha mate I don't think any of us are that insecure about the team we support.

nick87

Coach

It's a real f**king trial tbh. I cant tell you how many hours of sleep ive lost because of LU.

:lol: :lol:
246589151_3d42e66e93.jpg

typicalfan

Coach
Nah if he was going to do that he'd bring in Sam Williams. I really think this was McCrone's last chance. Stick hooked him during a game last year (worst performance I've ever seen from a half) and kept him out for the rest of the season. I reckon he only got a shot this season because he trained the house down and performed well in the trials. Now he's gone back to stinking to place up and the coach has finally had enough.

They said the same thing about Shane Watson and look how long that lasted.

Paullyboy

Coach
They said the same thing about Shane Watson and look how long that lasted.

Shane Watson is like the mythological son of phar lap and don bradman compared to josh McCrone.

We joke about him, but he is without doubt the worst player to rack up 100 first grade games by a significant margin. I wouldn't wish him upon an ISIS rugby league team (I assume someone will have found a consortium to put forward a bid on their behalf soon enough).

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shane Watson is like the mythological son of phar lap and don bradman compared to josh McCrone.

We joke about him, but he is without doubt the worst player to rack up 100 first grade games by a significant margin. I wouldn't wish him upon an ISIS rugby league team (I assume someone will have found a consortium to put forward a bid on their behalf soon enough).
Matt Keating says hi.

Latest posts