What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

gUt

Coach
Same old shit from Ricky. Woe is me, **** the referees, how many teams have I coached and achieved **** all with now? 3? 4? It's always someone else's fault with Stuart, and that is why he will never amount to shit.

the internal monologue is just LANGER BEAT ME AGAIN LANGER BEAT ME AGAIN...

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Same old shit from Ricky. Woe is me, **** the referees, how many teams have I coached and achieved **** all with now? 3? 4? It's always someone else's fault with Stuart, and that is why he will never amount to shit.
Never amount to shit
Won multiple premierships as a player and one as a coach
You never heard of the f**ker

Chimp

Bench
Wasting a bench spot for a geriatric centre to only throw him on for the last 3 minutes of a loss is just peak Ricky
And his bizarre back line selections for this game, Rapana (a winger) the liability at 1, Kris (who’s been one of their best whilst at 1) on the wing, where he’s not played in ages, and only a couple of times in his career, Wighton at centre to play a couple of plodders in the halves…..
Hope he goes with the same line-up against the Sharks next week!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Giving him credit for that premiership as coach? You clown.

Bruv Ricky Stuart was clearly better at rugby league than whatever it is you do for a job.

He may be well passed it as a coach but what's your life achievements little bro because Stuart played for Australia in two sports

Pete Cash

Post Whore
And his bizarre back line selections for this game, Rapana (a winger) the liability at 1, Kris (who’s been one of their best whilst at 1) on the wing, where he’s not played in ages, and only a couple of times in his career, Wighton at centre to play a couple of plodders in the halves…..
Hope he goes with the same line-up against the Sharks next week!

Agree Jordan is a liability. Disagree that Kris is a better option at fullback. Jordan is a better playmaker, better positionally, better one on one defensively and better under the high ball. As someone who insanely watches this team every week I'd go as far to day Kris is one of the worst fullbacks in the comp.

Not that I'd see Jordan as anything more than a stop gap but at least the guy can pass the ball.

Edit

I'm not having a go at Kris either really. He is doing his best he's just not suited to playing in the spine

Kris has 3 try assists after playing almost the entire year at fullback. Rapana has 8

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Bruv Ricky Stuart was clearly better at rugby league than whatever it is you do for a job.

He may be well passed it as a coach but what's your life achievements little bro because Stuart played for Australia in two sports
Andrew O'Keefe and Dean Laidley were both good at their jobs at some point.

It's crystal clear that Ricky is a total f**kwit. Defending him now pretty much means you're on the bus with the idiot