What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Rothfield a wanker or what?

Wozza

Juniors
There enough reasons to hold this Rothfield turd in contempt, but if beating this salary cap issue all out of proportion isn't enough, then sitting back and watching the blatant lies and grandstanding by flogs like Kent and Kojak and saying nothing, then proclaiming you're a die hard sharks fanatic just shows what a duplicitous miserable old merkin this flog really is.

Love Flanno’s spray in the Telecrap today.

“Don’t even call it a salary cap scandal!”

That’s it Flanno straight bat and follow through.

And here the Sloth was saying it doesn't worry him what people say about himself.
This is in today's paper, and I'm guessing he reads all the forums.
Keep crying ya f**kwit, and don't think for a second any of us pay to read your dribble.

"THE vile cowards and social media trolls who try to terrorise and intimidate journalists for simply doing their job. The filthy Twitter comments directed at your columnist for revealing the Cronulla Sharks salary cap scandal will never take away the desire to break big stories."

I'm putting the original link up as per forum rules
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...h/news-story/8125d886d0a371305ac0094470858d66

sladden road

Juniors
How’s the back pedal about Russel and his integrity?

Get stuffed Buzz.

You are not welcome.

You have no integrity. You are a muck racker and not a supporter.
You may be a fan, but no supporter .
How about you just come out and admit that it was blown out of proportion? Apologise to the fans of the game.

Sharkman

Juniors
It’s no accident that the NRL have a question in their fan survey about how the media coverage rates.

Extremely negative is an option that would be getting a workout.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Yep. Extremely negative is apt given the tone of reporting by these vultures. f**k you Buzz you dithering old merkin.

Foz

Bench

What I can’t understand is how Eddie got Rothfields Tab Number and pin to deposit.
Anyone know how you can deposit without the pin?
Maybe it’s not a Tab account.

I tried putting money in my dads account for Father’s Day and my dad gave me the account number.
Gave me the wrong pin so I had to end up buying a voucher and give it to him that way.

Maybe we should get the Tab Salary Cap Auditor on to Rothfields account.
Just need a journo to splash it on the front and back pages and say how they’ve supported him all their life and it’s the hardest article I’ve ever had to write.

PJ

First Grade
And here the Sloth was saying it doesn't worry him what people say about himself.
This is in today's paper, and I'm guessing he reads all the forums.
Keep crying ya f**kwit, and don't think for a second any of us pay to read your dribble.

"THE vile cowards and social media trolls who try to terrorise and intimidate journalists for simply doing their job. The filthy Twitter comments directed at your columnist for revealing the Cronulla Sharks salary cap scandal will never take away the desire to break big stories."

I'm putting the original link up as per forum rules
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...h/news-story/8125d886d0a371305ac0094470858d66

Hey Buzz in the interest of fairness hiw about the vile coward you alluded to and gave print space to in last weeks column who was wishing physical violence on Fifita but wouldn't put his name to it?

And if you are doing your job shouldn't you do it properly. It took 3 days for all the faux outrage to show it was a nothing story.

Let's call the whole thing what it was, petty vengeance because the Sharks didn't respond harshly enough to a couple of players calling you a few mean words.

Wozza

Juniors
Hey Buzz in the interest of fairness hiw about the vile coward you alluded to and gave print space to in last weeks column who was wishing physical violence on Fifita but wouldn't put his name to it?

And if you are doing your job shouldn't you do it properly. It took 3 days for all the faux outrage to show it was a nothing story.

Let's call the whole thing what it was, petty vengeance because the Sharks didn't respond harshly enough to a couple of players calling you a few mean words.
The senile old merkin has written what he thinks is a feel good story about some lowlife convicted armed robber who is playing football. Where is the recompense that this arsewipe has paid to the multiple victims of his crime spree?

coolumsharkie

Referee
All of this modern style pot shot journalism could only be manifested by complete narcissists. These recent tit for tat sensationalism exemplifies it to the extreme. Personally I don't understand who reads his drivel, how the fk does he have a job?

Card Shark

Immortal
That’s the very reason he writes all this shit.

No one reads it unless it is over the top & creates hysteria.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Prime example of Slothfield from today, who cares below, so a player cant go into neigbouring club to play pokies, who cares you imbecile

SHOOSH II
WHICH South Sydneystar was seen tapping away on the pokies in enemy territory at Easts Leagues on Tuesday night? The Rabbitoh, who has a young family, was spotted by Roosters players at the club to launch the tricolours’ women’s rugby league side.

Latest posts