What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any truth to the Nate Myles Rumour

Kornstar

Coach
Simpson was on Talkin Sport and said he wanted to stay at Newcastle but he said it didn't hurt to look around at other offers......he was very non-commital

mickdo

Coach
Kornstar said:
Simpson was on Talkin Sport and said he wanted to stay at Newcastle but he said it didn't hurt to look around at other offers......he was very non-commital
Here's hoping. We've certainly got plenty of $$$$

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's tragic. All this money to spend, and seemingly nobody wants to join us...Nobody high-profile, that is. Or...No props...Because we have signed Todd...

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelementary said:
It's tragic. All this money to spend, and seemingly nobody wants to join us...Nobody high-profile, that is. Or...No props...Because we have signed Todd...

You are placing a lot of blame on Todd. I think the kid is a giood player. The main reason is most clubs are cashed up and players are not that keen to move if the money can keep them there. Wake up....

strider

Post Whore
i was really hoping for Myles to come - but i have this gut feeling now that he did well on wed night and i think there's too much interest in him from other clubs with stuff to offer other than money (eg brisy - living in qld, melb - potential premiership team, roosters - bitch fights with finchy and fitzy, oh hang on not that one...)

anyway - i'm not feeling confident now :(

The Eel

Juniors
Hi Guys

I have been sitting back for most of the year, coz I didn't think my comments would be appreciated, but I thought I would let you all know that I read on another web site today that Nate Myles has signed a 3 year deal with the Broncos. Bummer hey!!!

Unfortunately, I can't see us signing anymore players. It sure has been a HORRIBLE year.

lucablight

First Grade
The Eel said:
Hi Guys

I have been sitting back for most of the year, coz I didn't think my comments would be appreciated, but I thought I would let you all know that I read on another web site today that Nate Myles has signed a 3 year deal with the Broncos. Bummer hey!!!

Unfortunately, I can't see us signing anymore players. It sure has been a HORRIBLE year.

Link?

chrismiass

Juniors
Saw him and willie mason and tonga at castle hill tav yesterday was talkin to them for bout a minute
He said he wanted to stay in sydney but got nothin more outter him

parra pete

Referee
Nate Myles was low profile at the start of the year..
Really, what has he done to justify bucket loads being chucked at him?
How quickly the star rises these days!!!!!

spiderdan

Bench
The Eel said:
Hi Guys

why does us not signing a huge amount of external players mean it's a terrible year?

will people be saying that at this stage next year or will we all be talking about how hayne, green, inu, cordoba and oake have stepped up and played so well under the guidance of guidance of our senior players.

it's not like we have a crap roster. we have under performed this year for a number of reasons which have been well documented. i think the players are getting on top of things now.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
You are placing a lot of blame on Todd. I think the kid is a giood player. The main reason is most clubs are cashed up and players are not that keen to move if the money can keep them there. Wake up....

I haven't been overly impressed with Lowrie. I am just shocked at why we would be happy to see guys like Morrison and Morris go (who, by all reports wanted to stay and have been good for us) and we sign Lowrie.

Phillips

Referee
Lowrie isnt as bad as everyone thinks

just because we have lost some very good players and he's the only player 'so far' we have signed doesnt make him crap

number8

Juniors
Myles could potentially bring in a heap of sponsorship revenue....

We could hire out his forehead as advertising space

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelementary said:
I haven't been overly impressed with Lowrie. I am just shocked at why we would be happy to see guys like Morrison and Morris go (who, by all reports wanted to stay and have been good for us) and we sign Lowrie.

Morris was in the plans for next year but the club couldn't promise him anything past that at the time. Unfortunate that he didn't want to stay but that is what happens.

Parraren

Bench
The Eel said:
Hi Guys

Um, mate if you got that from the Panthers forum (http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic16448-17-1.aspx#bm16514) it was just a thread for speculating possible post-June 30 headlines. It was written 2 days before June 30 but it wasn't a fair dinkum article...

As yet Myles hasn't officially inked a deal with any club nor has it been reported anywhere in the media.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, I guess Lowrie is still young (isn't he 22 or something?). Hopefully he becomes something special.

Latest posts