What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any truth to the Nate Myles Rumour

Angry_eel

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Morris was in the plans for next year but the club couldn't promise him anything past that at the time. Unfortunate that he didn't want to stay but that is what happens.
In a normal year, when there isn't any titans, souths spending spree or lack of quality players, i don't think anyone will offer morris a 3 year contract at either 5/8th or half. Tigers were desperate and they chose him. good on them and him for being lucky.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Eelementary said:
Well, I guess Lowrie is still young (isn't he 22 or something?). Hopefully he becomes something special.

If i remember correctly... didnt joey johns say lowrie will be the next B kennedy :?

The Eel

Juniors
spiderdan said:
why does us not signing a huge amount of external players mean it's a terrible year?

will people be saying that at this stage next year or will we all be talking about how hayne, green, inu, cordoba and oake have stepped up and played so well under the guidance of guidance of our senior players.

it's not like we have a crap roster. we have under performed this year for a number of reasons which have been well documented. i think the players are getting on top of things now.

The Eel

Juniors
Spider

I was saying that it has been a horrible year in general. What with our form and the off field dramas. My comment had nothing to do with signing players. In response to an earlier enquiry re the Nate Myles move to Brisbane, I just googled his name and it came up. I think it was on a Panthers web page. It was on a forum page from a bloke called Mick. I hope this helps.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
a link to another forum is nothing more than an unsubstianted rumour

spiderdan

Bench
The Eel said:
Spider

I was saying that it has been a horrible year in general. What with our form and the off field dramas. My comment had nothing to do with signing players. In response to an earlier enquiry re the Nate Myles move to Brisbane, I just googled his name and it came up. I think it was on a Panthers web page. It was on a forum page from a bloke called Mick. I hope this helps.
i misinterpreted your post.

my bad.

sorry for the mix up.

Latest posts