What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

Quigs

Immortal
Agreed its a low act. A very low act, a real low act.

When did the incident take place, it was the first I had heard of it (I think). If me maffs is right this happend months ago. She was 7months ... since gave birth.

Are they back together - or is the relationship now a thing of the past.

My sharks hat tells me... okay sh!t low act but Tiges gave Lui many chances, Manly's record speaks for itself. you can go through most clubs and count up incidents. Bad incidents.

Think we (the sharks) might of learnt from previous experience be patient before making major decisions. Get all the facts on the table and then consider any action.... That's all.

Last edited:

redback

Bench
No I wouldn't redback, But woman play psychological games with men.

Yes and so do men, but the fact you wouldn't belt a woman (in this case pregnant) highlights my arguement Generalzod. One of the lowest acts any bloke could ever do and not worthy of the privellege of playing for our club.

It's a low act and he's got to go. The woman hater(s) won't agree though!

I'm not a woman hater Redders - been tied to one for 25+ years. Had plenty of verbals but never struck her - it's not my go - but.... I reckon I've seen more domestics than you've had hot feeds and they are not always as they may appear. And he didn't hit her. He grabbed her by the chin and pushed her against the wall.

Everyone is entitled to a mistake and he's manned up to his. Give him a 2nd chance but repeat offence and bye bye.

My 2 cents worth.

Card Shark

Immortal
Touchy subject but we are short of outside backs & I reckon he could be our best.

No way do we sack him.

redback

Bench
I'm not a woman hater Redders - been tied to one for 25+ years. Had plenty of verbals but never struck her - it's not my go - but.... I reckon I've seen more domestics than you've had hot feeds and they are not always as they may appear. And he didn't hit her. He grabbed her by the chin and pushed her against the wall.

Everyone is entitled to a mistake and he's manned up to his. Give him a 2nd chance but repeat offence and bye bye.

My 2 cents worth.

He sounds like a quality guy (as highlighted below), and I'm sure keeping him will help the club in its quest to lure a major sponsor.

Gordon verbally abused Ms Davidson, who was seven months pregnant at the time, telling her; "Hit me, hit me, I’ll hit you back. It’s self defence, I’ll kill you f***ing bitch."

He then grabbed the woman by the chin and pushed her against the wall, wrestling with her as she tried to take his keys, before grabbing them and driving away from the house.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ren-lee-davidson/story-e6frexnr-1226253321624

Generalzod

Immortal
Yes and so do men, but the fact you wouldn't belt a woman (in this case pregnant) highlights my arguement Generalzod. One of the lowest acts any bloke could ever do and not worthy of the privellege of playing for our club.

I agree with you its a low act...

Quigs

Immortal
Pssssts hey coastal, how are those big trucks going?

----------------------------------------------------------------

It took most of the offseason but I knew 'my' mighty sharks would have to come up with an offseason farkkkk up. At least we are consistant.

redback

Bench
nah, talking about you. On the subject of low acts, what you do with kids is way lower.

I knew it wouldn't be long before you started to post about your fixation. Its a known fact that weirdoes who are into that stuff like to accuse others so that they can attract the attention of fellow weirdoes. Have you had any bites? Others that want to join your perverted group?

Do you get off mentioning it? Come on admit it freak.

Generalzod

Immortal

My 2 cents worth.

I remember going to a party once where a bloke smashed the face of his girlfriend only because she danced with another guy....I kid you not the woman face looked like the elephant man, But what sickened me after is that the same couple were smooching and carrying on as if nothing had happened.

Eion

First Grade
I don't know, I suppose everyone should get a second chance but on the other hand I've managed to get through 36 years without telling a chick I'm going to kill her or raised a hand / pushed / choked...

I just hope the club makes the right decision for the right reasons, not because some morally corrupt deadsh!t shock jock tells them what to do.

shaggs

Coach
I don't know, I suppose everyone should get a second chance but on the other hand I've managed to get through 36 years without telling a chick I'm going to kill her or raised a hand / pushed / choked...

I just hope the club makes the right decision for the right reasons, not because some morally corrupt deadsh!t shock jock tells them what to do.

x2

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Looks like our 2 biggest time-bombs atm are Kelly and Issac. While both have potential they are only fringe players. Starting to wonder if they're worth the risk. I think they're both a bit lucky we're skinny in the backs.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't know, I suppose everyone should get a second chance but on the other hand I've managed to get through 36 years without telling a chick I'm going to kill her or raised a hand / pushed / choked....
What if you were married to Gillard?

Latest posts