What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

carcharias

Immortal
One minute you say it has never crossed your mind to hit a woman... "Plenty of crazy ones"
Then when confronted with it you said you would retaliate.

redback

Bench
Lets just have this on record:

Redback hates the Sharks and its players.

Once we get that out of the way you can take his comments as you wish.

Dealing with Gordon is more than just dealing with Gordon. We can be very strategic with this.

The old you hate the Sharks comment.....hahahaha

You love the club so much that you want a bloke that beat his girlfried to tarnish it's reputation. Its idiots like you that give our club a bad name.

I have done more for the club in one day than you would ever dream of doing in your whole lifetime.

Next!

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought you were smarter than that Frenzy. Not so apparantely. What I am doing is retaliating to your mates comments which is perfectly normal.

Check this out, it explains your mates problem.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-psychological-projection.htm

If you were a real mate you would be trying to help him.

HAHAHAHA

"wisegeek.com"

That's bound to be an acclaimed authority on mental illness. I'll stick to the DSM IV thanks. It tells me all about you :)

redback

Bench
HAHAHAHA

"wisegeek.com"

That's bound to be an acclaimed authority on mental illness. I'll stick to the DSM IV thanks. It tells me all about you :)

You appear to speak with some authority. I don't consider his condition an illness. Do you?

Frenzy.

Immortal
You appear to speak with some authority. I don't consider his condition an illness. Do you?

That's a really poor attempt to illicit the response you need for your obviously pre conceived retort.

Keep trying. Perhaps direct questions would be better. You're not good enough to use the art of manipulation.

redback

Bench
That's a really poor attempt to illicit the response you need for your obviously pre conceived retort.

Keep trying. Perhaps direct questions would be better. You're not good enough to use the art of manipulation.

If it makes you feel better, you can believe what ever you want to believe Frenzy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey weirdo we worked you out. Apparantley its called Psychological Projection. You are probably too stupid to comprehend it, so it should keep you busy for a while.

redback to reefy - "hey weirdo"

redback in his role as educator,

redback in post #35 of this thread said:
Its a known fact that weirdoes who are into that stuff like to accuse others so that they can attract the attention of fellow weirdoes.

Sorry to rehash here redback however, here you go contradicting yourself again. The forum can only assume you are looking for fellow weirdos by accusing reefy of being a weirdo.

It's all here in the thread. In your own words.

Latest posts