What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

lockyrulz

Juniors
two sides to every story. Sounds like we have heard her side of it.

Well said mate, for all we know she gave him lip, didn't have his dinner ready or god knows what.

And that's just her, that unborn child could have been up to just about anything. Lets wait till we hear the full story before judging this guy.

drago brelli

Bench
7 months PG! and a club legends daughter!!

Surprised the dude is still breathing.

I find it hard to like him right now.
Gonna have to do some serious try scoring against the merged
scum to bring me around.
Les Davidson was a Souths and Cronulla legend. That's the only bit you got right. Les' daughters don't go out with rugby league players. They have better taste. The only connection the Davidsons have with Cronulla is that Les' son is signed with the club. He is 18 years old and is training with the 20s. A fantastic young bloke and a terrific player.

Eion

First Grade
Well said mate, for all we know she gave him lip, didn't have his dinner ready or god knows what.

And that's just her, that unborn child could have been up to just about anything. Lets wait till we hear the full story before judging this guy.
What's your judgement on thaiday?

carcharias

Immortal
Les Davidson was a Souths and Cronulla legend. That's the only bit you got right. Les' daughters don't go out with rugby league players. They have better taste. The only connection the Davidsons have with Cronulla is that Les' son is signed with the club. He is 18 years old and is training with the 20s. A fantastic young bloke and a terrific player.

Good.

I was just going by what I read on here.

Still needs to score heaps against the merged filth to impress though.

Since 73

First Grade
Les is davidson. She is davison.

We probably all agree women shouldn't be hit by blokes.

Then again, I could think of a few things a person could do that they don't deserve to walk away from scot free - irrespective of gender.

For example, if someone hurt my daughter intentionally or played a part so some rock spider could, etc....well, a smack in the chops would be the least of their worries.

So, the argument of whether guys should or shouldn't hit women isn't black and white.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

Yeah no probs. Wanna here a story about a famous 5/8 pissing on a bun?
You know what a bun is, right?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Cronulla Shark threat to kill girlfriend
Updated: 17:11, Wednesday January 25, 2012
NRL Cronulla Sharks winger Isaac Gordon is on a good-behaviour bond for an assault he barely remembers in which he threatened to kill his pregnant girlfriend.

Gordon, 25, pleaded guilty to common assault on Wednesday at Sutherland Local Court after he negotiated a plea deal with police prosecutors.

Police withdrew the more serious charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Gordon's parents made the 12-hour trip from their home in western NSW to attend court with the NRL player, who wore a dark suit and a white shirt and showed no emotion.

His lawyer James Barnett said Gordon's memory of the incident was 'hazy'.

'He now has a child with this woman,' Mr Barnett told the court. 'It's only a young baby.'

Gordon attended the club's end-of-season formal function on September 28 last year and returned home to the couple's Sylvania unit, in Sydney's south, about 7am (AEDT) the next day.

His de-facto partner Karen Lee Davison, who was seven months pregnant, confronted him about his late arrival, court documents state.

Ms Davison told police Gordon smelled of liquor and had bloodshot eyes.

He began verbally abusing her, saying: 'Hit me, hit me. I'll hit you back. It's self-defence. I'll kill you fing bitch,' the court documents state.

Ms Davison pushed Gordon's face away and he grabbed her by the chin and pushed her head against the wall.

She grabbed his car keys and the pair wrestled, with Ms Davison landing on a mattress on the floor.

'The accused bit the victim on her right hand,' the court documents state.

Gordon then collected the keys and his wallet and drove away.

Mr Barnett told magistrate Sharon Holdsworth that Gordon had no prior criminal record.

The Sharks' general manager Darren Mooney provided a character reference for Gordon.

'Isaac has had quite a few personal issues to deal with of late, and he is now seeing a counsellor on a weekly basis,' Mr Mooney wrote.

'He is a pleasure to have around and never causes any trouble at all.'

The magistrate handed Gordon an 18-month good-behaviour bond and a 12-month apprehended violence order (AVO).

'This was a nasty domestic assault,' Ms Holdsworth said.

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=711354&vId=

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
CRONULLA outside back Isaac Gordon will be issued with a breach notice by the club after he plead guilty to assaulting his former girlfriend, who was seven months pregnant at the time.

Sharks player Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assaulting his girlfriend
Getty Images
PREV NEXT
Coach Shane Flanagan and Football manager Darren Mooney will make a set of recommendations for the Sharks board to consider at a meeting set for Tuesday before making a call on the future of the 25-year-old.

http://www.nospam11.com.au/articles/2012/01/25/guilty-gordon-to-get-sharks-breach-notice/

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I knew it wouldn't be long before you started to post about your fixation. Its a known fact that weirdoes who are into that stuff like to accuse others so that they can attract the attention of fellow weirdoes. Have you had any bites? Others that want to join your perverted group?

Do you get off mentioning it? Come on admit it freak.

So, if you are a weirdo you deflect by accusing others of being a weirdo. Yet looks to me you are accusing reef of being a weirdo. Which would of course make you - a weirdo.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol @ redback.......

He seems to think reefy hates women.....

Yet women love reefy - not that i get that.....but i am a bloke...

Poor old redback never met a women pissed off.

Not related to Isaac, have no idea what happened...leave that to the law.

But you redback could not be more wrong.

Not sure why everybody thinks chicks are not violent, they can be.

Violence cannot be accepted regardless of victim, and the justice system deals with it.

Isaac has conditions.....

redback

Bench
So, if you are a weirdo you deflect by accusing others of being a weirdo. Yet looks to me you are accusing reef of being a weirdo. Which would of course make you - a weirdo.

I thought you were smarter than that Frenzy. Not so apparantely. What I am doing is retaliating to your mates comments which is perfectly normal.

Check this out, it explains your mates problem.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-psychological-projection.htm

If you were a real mate you would be trying to help him.

redback

Bench
lol @ redback.......

He seems to think reefy hates women.....

Yet women love reefy - not that i get that.....but i am a bloke...

Poor old redback never met a women pissed off.

Not related to Isaac, have no idea what happened...leave that to the law.

But you redback could not be more wrong.

Not sure why everybody thinks chicks are not violent, they can be.

Violence cannot be accepted regardless of victim, and the justice system deals with it.

Isaac has conditions.....

I've met plenty of angry women, yet it never crossed my mind to belt them.

redback

Bench
What if one was attacking your mum with a golf club?

I have been in that situation.

I read the article re Gordon again and nowhere did it mention her attacking him with a golf club.

A bit of perspective would be good.

What happened to your mum is terrible and I reckon I would retaliate.

carcharias

Immortal
I read the article re Gordon again and nowhere did it mention her attacking him with a golf club.

A bit of perspective would be good.

What happened to your mum is terrible and I reckon I would retaliate.

Nowhere in article did it mention you either.

Woman can be crazy and dangerous.

jc155776

Coach
Lets just have this on record:

Redback hates the Sharks and its players.

Once we get that out of the way you can take his comments as you wish.

Dealing with Gordon is more than just dealing with Gordon. We can be very strategic with this.

Latest posts