What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

redback

Bench
Hey weirdo we worked you out. Apparantley its called Psychological Projection. You are probably too stupid to comprehend it, so it should keep you busy for a while.

redback to reefy - "hey weirdo"

redback in his role as educator,

Sorry to rehash here redback however, here you go contradicting yourself again. The forum can only assume you are looking for fellow weirdos by accusing reefy of being a weirdo.

It's all here in the thread. In your own words.

Ever heard of retaliation? Big word I know.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes I've heard of it. Unfortunate for you that it is your perception of a big word though. Are you limited in some way?

Regardless, claiming retaliation in defence for mirrored behaviour doesn't hold weight in either law nor psychiatry. You defined weirdo for us. You fit your own definition.

You know what they say. If it walks like a duck........

redback

Bench
Yes I've heard of it. Unfortunate for you that it is your perception of a big word though. Are you limited in some way?

Regardless, claiming retaliation in defence for mirrored behaviour doesn't hold weight in either law nor psychiatry. You defined weirdo for us. You fit your own definition.

You know what they say. If it walks like a duck........

Simple question, whats your opinion of your mates accusations? Weird? How would you see them?

By the way, using well structured sentences and big words is only confusing your target audience.. ;-)

Pssssts hey coastal, how are those big trucks going?

----------------------------------------------------------------

It took most of the offseason but I knew 'my' mighty sharks would have to come up with an offseason farkkkk up. At least we are consistant.

Great. And the pay is very good. Should have done this years ago.

Capn, leave the duck out of this.

Gordon has been dealt with by the Courts and will be by the club. Done and dusted. Move on.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Simple question, whats your opinion of your mates accusations? Weird? How would you see them?

By the way, using well structured sentences and big words is only confusing your target audience.. ;-)

This is why you struggle. Your suggestive questioning technique is a fail.

The question "Weird?" in your post is another poor attempt to manipulate your desired response.

I'm smarter than you. You need a new approach.

My target audience is you. Sorry you are becoming confused. It has been obvious though.

I'll wait while you google up a response. Maybe wisegeek.com has something useful HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm granting you a free infraction exemption for 24 hours. That's for being sharp CS.

:lol:

Excuse my ignorance Capn, but I've been busy with my new job and doing shift work again, but can you tell me what I can get away with during the 24hrs?

Redders, I really don't think you want to get into an argument with Frenz in the field of psychiatry.

redback

Bench
This is why you struggle. Your suggestive questioning technique is a fail.

The question "Weird?" in your post is another poor attempt to manipulate your desired response.

I'm smarter than you. You need a new approach.

My target audience is you. Sorry you are becoming confused. It has been obvious though.

I'll wait while you google up a response. Maybe wisegeek.com has something useful HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Unlike youreslf, when this forum becomes my life I will admit to struggling.

Smarter? I doubt it very much. More obsessive? Yes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Excuse my ignorance Capn, but I've been busy with my new job and doing shift work again, but can you tell me what I can get away with during the 24hrs?

Redders, I really don't think you want to get into an argument with Frenz in the field of psychiatry.

Anything.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Unlike youreslf, when this forum becomes my life I will admit to struggling.

Smarter? I doubt it very much. More obsessive? Yes.

It's subtle, but the first indication of anger is emerging. The first perceivable indicator that you are battling to refrain from becoming personally abusive as you lose more and more control of the conversation.

I've noticed this is how you get when you have been exposed. Keep working on your questioning techniques though.

The line about obsession is amusingly ironic. HAHAHAHAHA

redback

Bench
It's subtle, but the first indication of anger is emerging. The first perceivable indicator that you are battling to refrain from becoming personally abusive as you lose more and more control of the conversation.

I've noticed this is how you get when you have been exposed. Keep working on your questioning techniques though.

The line about obsession is amusingly ironic. HAHAHAHAHA

You are not very good at what you do are you?

Angry? I'm here with a few mates having a drink and watching the races whilst having a good old laugh at you. Nobody's angry. You might want to go back to your text book.

The key to most of these incidents is excessive alcohol.

Some people just have to know their limit on the booze.

Drink with a mate who can control himself and will know when it's time to pull up stumps.

roboshark

Coach
so if he goes that is gordon and stapleton gonskis before a ball is kicked..with our backs already the worst in the comp it sure makes life even harder

we need to buy a player or two and qick

Windy70

Juniors
Nope. As a father and an expecting one, as far as I'm concerned he pushed around an unborn child. No matter how you look at it, cannot be allowed. I am a firm believer that we should let the law run it's coarse and accept the result.

But a guilty plea says "yes I assaulted my pregnant girlfriend" and that leads to "sorry we don't do that here, on ya way" from the club.

When will these idiots learn.

Latest posts