What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Papali'i the new Todd Lowrie?

BLN2

Juniors
He's a 13 in my mind, doesn't have the skill or power game in the second row IMO. Blair is clogging his spot ATM, so can see him staying in the second row for another year or so unfortunately.

I just hope he doesn't develop into another Elijah Taylor/Ben Henry, under sized busy forward.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
He's a 13 in my mind, doesn't have the skill or power game in the second row IMO. Blair is clogging his spot ATM, so can see him staying in the second row for another year or so unfortunately.

I just hope he doesn't develop into another Elijah Taylor/Ben Henry, under sized busy forward.

Has the size over those two IMO, isn’t he like 109kg now? Can develop a good power game yet.

Meth

Staff member

Blair is much better on the edge than in the middle IMO

Iron Lion

Juniors
It makes me sick to know Sitili Tupouniua was running around for years in Auckland at Marist Saints. Warriors didn't want him so Roosters got him.

Warriors prefer to sign plodders like Isaiah Papalii instead.

Is it any wonder we lose so much?

playdaball

Bench
When Papa’lili played 1st XV for MAGs a few years ago he was dynamic & fast . This year he has bulked out a lot more and appears to be lacked in energy and attacking nous. Has the club overcoached him?
He has still got, just needs to re- discover it.

JJ

Immortal
Still while Kearney, Kata, Blair, Hiku, Tevaga, etc exist this kid is well down the list of problems... could name another 8 or 9 too but it gets tedious

Latest posts