What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s finals time,so let’s stoke some Eagles hate.

lolesi

First Grade
How’s this shit
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...campaign/c88cf39b-05ef-4ea0-8056-8cfc6a5618c2

Mole - so believe want you will

Some manly bloke sending messages to cousin in gaol from the field.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Fifita get absolutely hammered for that type of thing?

Have you seen the tally on the mole and his exclusives?? So good. The blokes strike right is horrendous. Absolute dribbler.

Also continuously refers to himself in third person.

carcharias

Immortal
Have you seen the tally on the mole and his exclusives?? So good. The blokes strike right is horrendous. Absolute dribbler.

Also continuously refers to himself in third person.
Check the link
It has the dudes own twitter post about it

shadowboxer

First Grade
You can manage a decent craft brewery walk over Brookie way - start at dad & daves, then Nomad Brewing Co then work your way to 4 Pines Brewery - which is probably the biggest of the lot.
Confident of a good showing Saturday night - last time I was there was in the Anderson era.
Down by plenty at half time, only to come back and walk all over them.
Marcia Hines playing the Eagle Rock with drums smashing away, the got quieter and quieter in the second half and the chanting of "Hoppa Hoppa" to disappear as well.

txta2

Bench
You can manage a decent craft brewery walk over Brookie way - start at dad & daves, then Nomad Brewing Co then work your way to 4 Pines Brewery - which is probably the biggest of the lot.
Confident of a good showing Saturday night - last time I was there was in the Anderson era.
Down by plenty at half time, only to come back and walk all over them.
Marcia Hines playing the Eagle Rock with drums smashing away, the got quieter and quieter in the second half and the chanting of "Hoppa Hoppa" to disappear as well.
Yeah I remember that game, Hoppa choked in the 2nd half, good times

Card Shark

Immortal
I know I’m in the days of teams being buddies and being all smiles after a loss,

f**k THAT.

this is Manly, MANLY.

73/78..Ken Arthurson, the cement truck,
Hoppa on Galloway, yellow jersey special

Feel free to post your most despised Manly memory, and let’s make the game great again and by that I mean...

Stoke tribal hatred.

Let’s move away from who we dislike the most in our team, get behind our boys and flame on some opposition f**kers.

And the God of steedon has given us the most hated (in my books) first up.

THE EAGLES.

Great thread, love it!

I probably hate Manly because they have been so successful in years gone by, much the reason I hate Brisbane & Melbourne now, more than I hate Manly.

However, whilst Manly are not the team of the last few decades of last century, they still seem to beat us.

So I hate the motherf**kers!!

Nothing would be sweeter than smashing them on their home turf in front of their faithful!!

Bring on the revenge!!!

sladden road

Juniors
Yep this one hurts.

A bit of old school would help, print up AFB running over them for a try and put it on the lockers.

You don’t think that’s what DES did. See Bellamy in the box on Sat, I f**king love his passion, and choppers Flanno.

f**k knows, I get the talk about “well that wasn’t this team”, facts are that it actually now is.
I struggle to accept that shot can be turned up and someone from the group not publically apologising to Gal.
That was a shit go.