What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is getting to be a lot like Christmas & NYE

Quigs

Immortal
One more sleep can my pensioner concessioned wallet last?

Anyhow may I wish all you heathens, bloody idiots, know all bastards, those lurking mongrels, and the few real christians amongst us, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Safe travels and look after yourselves.

I hope we are all looking forward to the 2023 NRL ride, it should be fun.

Quigs

Immortal
Hope you are on the mend health wise Feej.

Your insightful intelligent contributions are always appreciated in this forum.... hang on, sorry, I was thinking of some other contributing idiot.

Hope you are on the mend health wise Feej.

Your insightful intelligent contributions are always appreciated in this forum.... hang on, sorry, I was thinking of some other contributing idiot.
Thanks mate. Doing okay with a two thirds of a bowel. :)

You'll not get anything insightful or intelligent from me. 😂

Last edited:
Thanks all.

Can I say if you're over 50, make sure to take advantage of the government poo tests and have regular check-ups and blood tests. If it weren't for an abnormal blood test, we wouldn't have picked up my cancer until it was too late. We were quite lucky to catch it pretty early on. Now just waiting for some test results on the bit they took out of me to see if I need any chemo etc.

Here endith the lesson.

Quigs

Immortal
Yes Feej, I am well past the 50 mark and I do have regular check ups and have an annual blood test. I confess that I am like the many millions that have put off the free poo tests over the years. Gawd knows how many the Gov'mint have sent me.

I have recently made a commitment to a Nurse Friend ( She is organising 'me' care plan - nothing wrong just a few defects deteriorating with age ) and also to 'me' Doc that "I will do the tests SOON".

I'm gonna do it ... this time.

Latest posts