What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was meant to be a Harmony Day Game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
aqua_duck said:
maybe it was a figment of his imagination?? Who knows?

Most dogs fans will acknowledge there are a few so called dogs fans who are trouble makers, Dodge won't even accept that. Apparently its always the other teams fans that provoke them?

Are you f**king blind?

You're a f**king idiot.

Want me to say f**king again?

f**kwit.

I have said plenty of times, that what happened outside the stadium was caused by, as you put it yourself, so called Dogs fans. I accept that. Why should the scumbag filth Tigers fans who perpetrated the violence INSIDE the stadium get away with it then?

Timmah

Staff member
You lot really need to learn how to read posts. I have been saying that what happened outside was undoubtedly Dogs fans - there are eyewitness accounts. My gripe is what happened inside the stadium, which I personally witnessed. We aren't the only club with supporter issues that need urgent addressing.

Now I'll break that one down for the lackeys - our club has those issues that need addressing. SO DO THE TIGERS. Comprehension much?

aqua_duck

Coach
dodge said:
Are you f**king blind?

You're a f**king idiot.

Want me to say f**king again?

f**kwit.

I have said plenty of times, that what happened outside the stadium was caused by, as you put it yourself, so called Dogs fans. I accept that. Why should the scumbag filth Tigers fans who perpetrated the violence INSIDE the stadium get away with it then?
Nice of you to act like a nice big tough guy in front of your monitor.
Look I can't say I saw what you claimed happened inside because I wasn't there but I'm just going off what everyone else is saying including Mr Noad.

Btw bet you feel real tough now hey?

Choppies

Coach
dodge said:

If Tigers fans were involved they would be on CCTV and hopefully identified, caught, charged and given life bans.

Timmah

Staff member
And hopefully they will. But stadium security are f**king lazy and it will ultimately be of detriment to our game.

aqua duck, why would I feel tough? If you were standing in front of me now I'd still call you a f**kwit, because you're picking words out of my argument and ignoring anything that doesn't fit with your line of thought. I'm personally more inclined to believe my own two eyes than a media release from a club CEO who sat in the stands half a kilometre in the sky.

Cammo

Bench
The fact is that even if some Tigers fans were baiting, the "Dogs fans" could not control themselves and both sides punched on.

Either way it is unaccpetable and no one can doubt that it keeps happening at our games far more often than it is happening anywhere else.

Timmah

Staff member
Exactly! 100% Unacceptable. But why should it be 100% pinged on our supporters?

Choppies

Coach
just saw this article
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18522620-2,00.html
Riot police to patrol Bulldogs' games
March 19, 2006
RIOT police will patrol all future Bulldogs' rugby league games after violence at the NRL club's match against Wests Tigers on Friday night at Sydney's Telstra Stadium.

New South Wales Police Commissioner Ken Moroney was expected to announce today that the state's recently formed permanent riot squad will be called on to monitor crowd behaviour inside and outside all Bulldogs' games this season.
A number of brawls and incidents where explosions have been set off have marred Bulldogs' games over the past two seasons.

On Friday night a brawl erupted inside Telstra Stadium with Bulldogs' fans attacking Tigers' fans in the stands. The incident was captured by television cameras.
Later a Tigers' fan was bashed outside the stadium.
The NRL are now considering penalties against the Canterbury-based club, which could include a loss of competition points or fines.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
skeepe said:
As someone who was at the Roosters vs Bulldogs match in 2004, I think it's high time the NRL acted on these idiots.

I quite like the Bulldogs as a team, and none of what happens is their fault, but this cannot go on. 4 points MUST be deducted immediately. If not, what in the hell was the use of a suspended sentence?

That said, I think action should be taken against other teams where these sorts of incidents also occur, albeit on a smaller scale. I have been physically attacked at Tigers, Roosters and Dragons games, seen it happen to others, yet nobody mentions it. I'm sure there's a small idiot element at Raiders home games as well. There seems to be a problem in general in a lot of crowds, and it's high time the NRL addressed it.

Good post, my thoughts exactly.

Timmah

Staff member
What a joke. Bulldogs fans attacking Tigers fans inside the stands my ass, f**k this media is a joke.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I think there should be Bible readings as the prematch entertainment for every Bulldogs game. Give these young hooligans a dose of the good book, that'll solve the problem. It will either put them on the path to salvation or discourage them from returning to games.

It can be like that Hillsong show that airs at 5am on weekends, thousands of people singing about how much they love Jesus

"...he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake..."

Timmah

Staff member
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
Good post, my thoughts exactly.

Agree with the sentiment, but the suspended sentence came to expiry at the end of 05. The measures were enforced after the R3 clash in 2004 against the Roosters I believe.

aqua_duck

Coach
dodge said:
And hopefully they will. But stadium security are f**king lazy and it will ultimately be of detriment to our game.

aqua duck, why would I feel tough? If you were standing in front of me now I'd still call you a f**kwit, because you're picking words out of my argument and ignoring anything that doesn't fit with your line of thought. I'm personally more inclined to believe my own two eyes than a media release from a club CEO who sat in the stands half a kilometre in the sky.
Mate is all about discussion, right now you're acting like a 16 year old with a carrot top hair cut.

To be fair, people are only uneasy about your claims because no one has reported seeing what you claimed to have saw, i.e muslim women being attacked by tigers fans. No one is saying that tigers fans didn't play their part because it takes 2 to tango, but the problem is this is a problem which isn't new to the bulldogs.

simostorm

Bench
ucantseeme said:
I think there should be Bible readings as the prematch entertainment for every Bulldogs game. Give these young hooligans a dose of the good book, that'll solve the problem. It will either put them on the path to salvation or discourage them from returning to games.

It can be like that Hillsong show that airs at 5am on weekends, thousands of people singing about how much they love Jesus

"...he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake..."

You know thats not a bad idea, bring in a priest 10 minutes if reading before
a game, funny but a good idea.

aqua_duck

Coach
good to see security doing such a great job. My mate works for NES and he reckons they are the worse company, mwill hire anyone, no experience in crowd control neccessary. Most of their guys stand outside Woolies on weeknights.

aqua_duck

Coach
simostorm said:
You know thats not a bad idea, bring in a priest 10 minutes if reading before
a game, funny but a good idea.
lol the muslim leaders will claim we're trying to brainwash muslims.

simostorm

Bench
dodge said:

That would no doubtt lead to a fight! I can be started as easy as calling someone an unneccasary name.
And your a Doggies supporter thats funny, maybe all the Doggies fans
need a lesson in the difference between speaking words and hurling abuse at ppl.

Latest posts