What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was meant to be a Harmony Day Game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So where's the proof it was all Bulldogs fans causing the trouble? There might only be Bulldogs jersey visible, but there's certainly a sh*tload of plain clothes people there.

Timmah

Staff member
simostorm said:
That would no doubtt lead to a fight! I can be started as easy as calling someone an unneccasary name.
And your a Doggies supporter thats funny, maybe all the Doggies fans
need a lesson in the difference between speaking words and hurling abuse at ppl.

If someone's acting like a f**kwit, I have no trouble in telling them just that. However, I'm not a violent person and wouldn't throw a punch.

aqua_duck

Coach
dodge said:
If someone's acting like a f**kwit, I have no trouble in telling them just that. However, I'm not a violent person and wouldn't throw a punch.
I could really see you calling a big islander bouncer a f**kwit if he refused you entry to a club.

*Sandy*

First Grade
So which one's is a Bulldogs supporter and which ones are the Tiger supporters?

The one's fighting are plain clothed with Bulldog supporters standing around...

aqua_duck

Coach
dodge said:
So where's the proof it was all Bulldogs fans causing the trouble? There might only be Bulldogs jersey visible, but there's certainly a sh*tload of plain clothes people there.
Most peo9ple acknowledge real fans don't do this sort of thing but its a trouble element that attend bulldogs games.

Timmah

Staff member
aqua_duck said:
Most peo9ple acknowledge real fans don't do this sort of thing but its a trouble element that attend bulldogs games.

And I agree with you 100% on that.

MrCharisma

Bench
I love the ignorance in this thread... I love how everything is now started by the Bulldogs.

I'm waiting for the next headline where there is a brawl say at the North Queensland Vs. Sharks game where it's started by the Bulldogs

Timmah

Staff member
MrCharisma said:
I love the ignorance in this thread... I love how everything is now started by the Bulldogs.

I'm waiting for the next headline where there is a brawl say at the North Queensland Vs. Sharks game where it's started by the Bulldogs

:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
"I didn't do it" was exactly what that redneck bogan Wests supporter said when the police called him on throwing a few. f**king coward of the highest order. He was subsequently evicted.

MrCharisma

Bench
I first witnessed how back West Tigers fans were back in 2004 at the World 7's... most misbehaved group of people ever. I was sympathic to them since they were bottom feeders at the time and after Canterbury were knocked out of the tournament, I was cheering them on...

I think we've just got to bite the bullet and accept we're the new 'Manly' in regards to the team everyone loves to hate

hybrid_tiger said:
Alcohol has NOTHING to do with Bulldogs violence.

And there is not blame to shift. The blame rests squarly with the Canterbury club. It was their home game and it's their problem to sort out.

No doubt it will be repeated in the future though.

it dosent matter if it was our home game, in round 3 2004 we got blaimed for retaliating when a rooster fan had started it...

aids

Bench
so, Dodge
Wests, NRL, Telstra officials, the security, the police
the police commisioner, the media,
Matty Johns and Andrew Voss, Malcolm Noad, David Gallop
the photographer from getty images, a dozen eye witness accounts from people that were at the game including bulldogs suppoters and reporter from at least three differnt news agencies....all have it wrong.

get your head out of your ass, did you even go?
what bay were you sitting at?
which exit did you take to get home?
what carpark did you park at?
what train/bus did you catch?

BuffaloRules

Coach
If Dodge did go to the game, its certainly a rare event for him...

He's usually in here starting and updating the "spoiler" threads...

simon says

First Grade
MrCharisma said:
I first witnessed how back West Tigers fans were back in 2004 at the World 7's... most misbehaved group of people ever. I was sympathic to them since they were bottom feeders at the time and after Canterbury were knocked out of the tournament, I was cheering them on...

I think we've just got to bite the bullet and accept we're the new 'Manly' in regards to the team everyone loves to hate

Now I know you are just an out and out plain liar......you are lying to protect your disgraceful clubs and revolting fans.

I was at the sevens both days in the Tigers section and all we did was sing and have a bloody good time....there wasnt even a hint of violence.

You are a LIAR........plain and simple.

Stop LYING......you are embarassing yourself.

Latest posts