What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Italian Connection comes under scrutiny

Suitman

Post Whore
To some people here it is DF fault that the companies associated with Roy went into liquidation.

That is a baseless and wildly unconsidered comment.
Show me just ONE post from anyone suggesting that DF is responsible for any of Roy's companies going into liquidation.
I'll bet you can't.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I agree. The information that they dug up on Spag is as simple as doing a name search at the ASIC & ITSA websites or (as I do) done through an information provider.

McClymont apparantley said on 2GB on the weekend according to el diablo that her 'source' was good. Sounds to me like she'd atleast been given some tips rather than done it all herself.

This howevere, is funny:

Originally Posted by born an eel
To some people here it is DF fault that the companies associated with Roy went into liquidation.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
McClymont apparantley said on 2GB on the weekend according to el diablo that her 'source' was good. Sounds to me like she'd atleast been given some tips rather than done it all herself

Sure, but these things can start with a 60 sec call from a former employee of Spag. What starts as a trickle can end up a flood.

The Colonel

Immortal

cute-puppy-pictures-window-practice.jpg

Jodeci

Bench
:lol::lol:

I look forward to seeing photos of you tommorrow on the front page of the SMH having coffee with Roy and his associates.

Suity

Dont be silly Suity

I would only talk to the Telecrap if they wanted to interview me....

hahahaha...

Josh, my phone is on. Ring me....

Suitman

Post Whore
My wife's parents were born in the Balkans. I bet I could dig up a war criminal if I tried.

My ancestry goes back to Ireland and Germany, so I've got the IRA and Nazi Germany on my side.
Unless someone comes back with Saddam Hussein as their uncle, I think I win. :lol:

Suity

Jodeci

Bench
My ancestry goes back to Ireland and Germany, so I've got the IRA and Nazi Germany on my side.
Unless someone comes back with Saddam Hussein as their uncle, I think I win. :lol:

Suity

Being a Mediterranean Descendant Suity, I reckon I could perhaps get Uncle Saddam somewhere on my family tree

hahahaha

Better still, I'll get Magnay to write up the article

Last edited:

The Colonel

Immortal
One of my rellies came out on with the First Fleet for knocking off a loaf of bread and some buttons.....

Jodeci

Bench
One of my rellies came out on with the First Fleet for knocking off a loaf of bread and some buttons.....

Colonel

That type of statement will only get you into trouble my friend

Magnay has your details, expect a call

That cousin of yours could face the Australian Federal Police as early as tomorrow when this headline gets out

Latest posts