What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Italian Connection comes under scrutiny

Gronk

Staff member
We should have done background checks on these clowns to uncover skeletons in their closets. Maybe we would have been better off with a bunch of catholic priests for board members. Oh, hold on ...

We should have done background checks on these clowns to uncover skeletons in their closets. Maybe we would have been better off with a bunch of catholic priests for board members. Oh, hold on ...

:lol:

Just keep the preists away from the kids!!

Sure, there's tax avoidance stuff, possible money laundering etc.

But what about the possibility that Stags will be banned from being on the board due to the fact that he may have been involved in two liquidated companies within that 12 month period?

That would be the thing that has the most direct influence on us, irrespective of whether anything criminal is going on.

Sure, there's tax avoidance stuff, possible money laundering etc.

But what about the possibility that Stags will be banned from being on the board due to the fact that he may have been involved in two liquidated companies within that 12 month period?

That would be the thing that has the most direct influence on us, irrespective of whether anything criminal is going on.

Yeah that's true....... this is the only thing that would affect the club.

The article didn't say anything criminal was going on .... but it's trying to imply dodgy dealings. It also links spags with the underworld etc etc etc

I for one will hope he can stay on, their is a good vibe around the club with this new board.

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe Spag made Justin Poore an offer he couldn't refuse ?

brando.jpg

I am just waiting for my name to come up now. I was at 2 of the Post Broncos meet and greats, and got a feed and a drink of Roy and the boys.

Latest posts