What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Italian Connection comes under scrutiny

Do you think I should be worried?

Don't worry, MITS, I've asked for the reno truck to be removed. However, I do believe someone that lives across the road from you just ordered a pizza. I've asked the van to be nice and wait for them if they are a bit late getting home. Just to ensure their wait ins't boring, I've given them permission to install a FOXTEL satellite in their van.

Don't be alarmed, it's all perfectly legit.

Sure, there's tax avoidance stuff, possible money laundering etc.

But what about the possibility that Stags will be banned from being on the board due to the fact that he may have been involved in two liquidated companies within that 12 month period?

That would be the thing that has the most direct influence on us, irrespective of whether anything criminal is going on.

Yes HJ, that is the more interesting part that could affect the club. Let's just hope that other property developing candidates or current directors are not implicated along with Roy, for the sake of the club.

strider

Post Whore
Sure, there's tax avoidance stuff, possible money laundering etc.

But what about the possibility that Stags will be banned from being on the board due to the fact that he may have been involved in two liquidated companies within that 12 month period?

That would be the thing that has the most direct influence on us, irrespective of whether anything criminal is going on.
dude - get your t's an p's right ... you implicated someone totally different there :crazy: :lol: :lol:

Wondering what the Mafia names are for our current and previous execs / players are for the upcoming Underbelly #3 - Where Eels Lie:

Fitzy: Denis "the empror" Fitzgerald (this makes sense now)
Zappia: "Fat Tony"
Ben Smith: Ben "nice guy with lack of leg drive" Smith
Hindmarsh: Nathan "bumcheeks" Hindmarsh
INU: "smiley"

Feel free to add your Parra Mafia nmes here.......

Yes HJ, that is the more interesting part that could affect the club. Let's just hope that other property developing candidates or current directors are not implicated along with Roy, for the sake of the club.

It's safe to say tht If Spags hs done nothing Illegal then he has nothing to worry about.

The ATO know whats going on otherwise they would have brought him down ages ago.

bartman

Immortal
Picture accompanying the article...

league-of-gentlemen.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Wondering what the Mafia names are for our current and previous execs / players are for the upcoming Underbelly #3 - Where Eels Lie:

Fitzy: Denis "the empror" Fitzgerald (this makes sense now)
Zappia: "Fat Tony"
Ben Smith: Ben "nice guy with lack of leg drive" Smith
Hindmarsh: Nathan "bumcheeks" Hindmarsh
INU: "smiley"

Feel free to add your Parra Mafia nmes here.......

Jarryd "Chomp" Hayne
Eric "The Axe" Grothe Jr
Tim "Babyface" Smith
Luke "Buckets" Burt
Fuifui "FuiBurger" MoiMoi
Brett "The Mouth" Finch

Jarryd "Chomp" Hayne
Eric "The Axe" Grothe Jr
Tim "Babyface" Smith
Luke "Buckets" Burt
Fuifui "FuiBurger" MoiMoi
Brett "The Mouth" Finch

:lol: but I can't see Burt as a Mafia type, He would probably cave in when trying to do a hit. Burt is probably the police informant.

butch82

Juniors
gees griffith cops a canning with this mafia sh*t all the time but to bring it up with footy is something different from the normal storys.

strider

Post Whore
interesting, the lead pic on the smh homepage just changed from saying "League's Underbelly" to "League's Blindside" - same picture .... they would have had to remake the picture with a different label - someone must have had a few words with them :-s

spiderdan

Bench
there is at least one family name in there that grabbed my attention if for no reason other than the possible association.

interesting read but i hope it's just a storm in a tea cup.

Latest posts