What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all about the sh*t music!

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Music is not the same as it used to be. We have Rap beating Rock at the Grammys. Stupid f**king Crazy Frog hitting the top of the charts, and Paris Hilton making music (wtf!). This is a petition thread to identify and allienate the sh*ttest music that is produced by parasites who like to invade the charts with their talentless NOISE.

here's my list:

All these lovesick, GAY rappers are at the top of the list
Akon
Usher(bullet)
Nelly(bullet)
the game
justin timberlake (bullet)
Pharrell (ferral)
Jay-Z

along with these "hardcore" ganstas
50 cent
X-zibit
Snoop Dogg
Fat Joe
D12

+

Beyounce
Hillary Duff
Jo Jo
Simple Plan
Will Smith (stick to acting bud)
lindsay lohan
Hinder
Gay Sebastian & Shennan Noll
Pink
NICKLEBACK
Black Eyed Peas

Also, pretty much all the Emo bands (there are way too many too name, all sh*t and untalentless.)

And this goes for most of these "hardcore" heavy metal bands, such as Aytreu.

And what the hell is with sh*tty bands coming up with ridiculous names such as
Fundamentalistic Motherf**kers, and nickleback.

anyone got any comments or anything to add?

carcharias

Immortal
Anthony Mundine is releasing a rap album.

That right there tells you how fugged it is ....anyone can do it.
No musical talent needed.

Danger

Juniors
I agree with what you saying, but i also noticed that you have a chillis avatar, what do you think about there newer stuff as i think they pretty much suck since blood sugar sex magic, but thats just my humble opinon.

Coz thats one thing that does p*ss me off, good bands who were selling records with good music, but then they feel the need to change there style to a more 'pop friendly' type of sounds in the hope of selling a few more records.

Matt23

Staff member
FunkyMonk said:
Music is not the same as it used to be. We have Rap beating Rock at the Grammys. Stupid f**king Crazy Frog hitting the top of the charts, and Paris Hilton making music (wtf!). This is a petition thread to identify and allienate the sh*ttest music that is produced by parasites who like to invade the charts with their talentless NOISE.

here's my list:

All these lovesick, GAY rappers are at the top of the list
Akon
Usher(bullet)
Nelly(bullet)
the game
justin timberlake (bullet)
Pharrell (ferral)
Jay-Z

along with these "hardcore" ganstas
50 cent
X-zibit
Snoop Dogg
Fat Joe
D12

+

Beyounce
Hillary Duff
Jo Jo
Simple Plan
Will Smith (stick to acting bud)
lindsay lohan
Hinder
Gay Sebastian & Shennan Noll
Pink
NICKLEBACK
Black Eyed Peas

Also, pretty much all the Emo bands (there are way too many too name, all sh*t and untalentless.)

And this goes for most of these "hardcore" heavy metal bands, such as Aytreu.

And what the hell is with sh*tty bands coming up with ridiculous names such as
Fundamentalistic Motherf**kers, and nickleback.

anyone got any comments or anything to add?

I also concur

carcharias

Immortal
petszk said:
He was a successful, acclaimed rapper long before he became an actor.

huh

wasn't he in the Fresh Prince of whatever tv show?

He was about 17 in that so how much longer could it of been?

Steel Dragon

Bench
No - Will Smith was a rapper - turned actor.

At the same time - you cant blame a record company for wanting to make squillions!
As long as there's ignorant idiots out there - the "artists" on your list will continue to sell.

While i dont personally like most of those on your list, it is a bit narrow minded to imply that anything other than Rock music doesnt derserve to exist.

It's funny - I always hated that rappers only sang about money and sex etc.
Then late one night I caught a video clip for David Lee Roth - and it occured to me that the 80's glam/hair metal that I have a secret passion for, is all about money and sex.

I feel so hypocritical :(

Danger

Juniors
carcharias said:
huh

wasn't he in the Fresh Prince of whatever tv show?

He was about 17 in that so how much longer could it of been?

He and jazzy jeff were quite big in the hip hop scene even before that show, jazzy jeff is still a respected dj and producer too.

Samwise

Bench
sutho goldfish said:
I agree with what you saying, but i also noticed that you have a chillis avatar, what do you think about there newer stuff as i think they pretty much suck since blood sugar sex magic, but thats just my humble opinon.

Coz thats one thing that does p*ss me off, good bands who were selling records with good music, but then they feel the need to change there style to a more 'pop friendly' type of sounds in the hope of selling a few more records.

I don't think any chili peppers stuff is a conscious effort to sell more records. More just a result of their tastes evolving & lineup changing. I think One Hot Minute and Californication are actually really good albums, albeit not the harder edged stuff they did in the 80's/early 90's. Having said that stadium arcadium sucks.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I think alot of people accuse musicians of selling out or mellowing - but in their defence, people get older, things change. Priorities change.

Not everyone wants to go out partying every night of the week when they turn 40.

People get older, get married, have kids - their inspirations change.
Take everclear for example - you can tell as soon as Art Alexakis had his kid he mellowed right out and the music went to sh!t as a result.

But yes - Stadium Arcadium sucks balls

Hallatia

Referee
as much as I agree with you about all of it Funky, I would just take Nickelback off the list, they do sing some good stuff, but everything else you mentioned is the reason I no longer listen to the radio, it is sh*t and who ever plays any of it loud enough for other to hear should be fined

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nickelback are utter sh*t, And i agree with you Funky with everything else on that list. Most stuff on FM radio or in the charts suck balls.

Hallatia

Referee
sorry, but I think they do

I am not really a fan of theirs though, I just like a couple of their songs

I am a Pearl Jam, Metallica, AC/DC girl, it is my dream to drum for any of those or Rolling Stones or Beatles (yes I know it is impossible to drum bor a band that is half dead and one of the only remaining members is the drummer)

Danger

Juniors
I couldnt agree more, that jd fortune guy is a hack, and that it aint pretty song pretty much summed up how their music is now!!!

Latest posts