What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all about the sh*t music!

Hallatia

Referee
INXS have to be the biggest sell outs of all time
and their music was never that good to begin with

Phillips

Referee
Locky_Jr said:
INXS have to be the biggest sell outs of all time
and their music was never that good to begin with

im sorry, but they were great when they had michael hutchence

Steel Dragon

Bench
the funny thing is when Nickleback first came on the scene - i quite enjoyed them. Then they put out another album - and it was the exact same. Now everything they do sounds the same - and makes what i originally liked, suck.

Same goes for Creed. Creed blow goats.

Hallatia

Referee
they were alright but they sold out while Hutchence was still alive and started sucking then and they came back, got a new member only to suck more, although I must admit JD Fortune is very attractive

Eelementary

Post Whore
Will Smith is da shizz.

Seriously though - he's a talented lyricist.

I think you all hate modern rap because of the white boy gangsta wannabee driving around in his Commodore with the windows wound down and 50 Cent blasting on the stereo...

By the way, his new album arrives soon.

:p

Eelementary

Post Whore
And why apologise for liking Nickleback, LJ?

It's like Slipknot - everyone is stuck in this idea that they suck, and that it's cool to dislike them. If you're a fan, you're a fan.

But to stay on topic and add to the list, where are The Killers? Generic as hell rock band tat offer nothing new or interesting.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Rogue Traders were cool - I loved their INXS remix.

Now they have Natalie BassinghotsIut theyre not so great. Kudos on the commercial success though............

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Steel Dragon said:
the funny thing is when Nickleback first came on the scene - i quite enjoyed them. Then they put out another album - and it was the exact same. Now everything they do sounds the same - and makes what i originally liked, suck.

Agreed.

It sounded good, but now its just...bleh.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
FunkyMonk said:
Music is not the same as it used to be. We have Rap beating Rock at the Grammys. Stupid f**king Crazy Frog hitting the top of the charts, and Paris Hilton making music (wtf!). This is a petition thread to identify and allienate the sh*ttest music that is produced by parasites who like to invade the charts with their talentless NOISE.

here's my list:

All these lovesick, GAY rappers are at the top of the list
Akon
Usher(bullet)
Nelly(bullet)
the game
justin timberlake (bullet)
Pharrell (ferral)
Jay-Z

along with these "hardcore" ganstas
50 cent
X-zibit
Snoop Dogg
Fat Joe
D12

+

Beyounce
Hillary Duff
Jo Jo
Simple Plan
Will Smith (stick to acting bud)
lindsay lohan
Hinder
Gay Sebastian & Shennan Noll
Pink
NICKLEBACK
Black Eyed Peas

Also, pretty much all the Emo bands (there are way too many too name, all sh*t and untalentless.)

And this goes for most of these "hardcore" heavy metal bands, such as Aytreu.

And what the hell is with sh*tty bands coming up with ridiculous names such as
Fundamentalistic Motherf**kers, and nickleback.

anyone got any comments or anything to add?

:clap: l

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Add U2 to the list, they we're once a great band. Now they just sing generic sh*t that sucks balls. Bono should stick to saving the planet.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
hineyrulz said:
Add U2 to the list, they we're once a great band. Now they just sing generic sh*t that sucks balls. Bono should stick to saving the planet.

A million bucks says you think they went to crap with Achtung Baby or Pop.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Father Dougal McGuire said:
A million bucks says you think they went to crap with Achtung Baby or Pop.
Pop was we're they started to slide, but it had a few good songs on it. Since then for a band that had produced so many great songs it's been horrible.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
any female solo singer should be automatically added to the list.

As well as anyone anywhere who "won" some competition to become a musician.

anyone who can't use a musical instrument (ie, all that techno, hip hop, rap bullsh*t)

Ricky Martin

Robbie Williams.

Hallatia

Referee
madunit said:
any female solo singer should be automatically added to the list.

As well as anyone anywhere who "won" some competition to become a musician.

anyone who can't use a musical instrument (ie, all that techno, hip hop, rap bullsh*t)

Ricky Martin

Robbie Williams.
that should be the definition of crap musician, actually there is one female soloist who I thinik does (did) great work

Knightmare

Coach
carcharias said:
Anthony Mundine is releasing a rap album.

That right there tells you how fugged it is ....anyone can do it.
No musical talent needed.

:LOL: You f**king serious? I remember in Year 10 my mates and I started wondering out loud what Mundine's new career would be and one of my mates (who happened to be a boxer) made a joke about Mundine becoming a rapper. I thought it was so funny I drew a picture of The Man wearing a visor backwards on his bald head, a Dragons jersey three sizes too big for him (in true gangsta fashion) as well as huge chains swinging from his neck and 3/4 shorts. Man I wish I could find that drawing!