What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its In Our Hands

shiftysmith

Juniors
despite yesterdays game we still have the chance of being minor premiers,its up to us now,we win our last 2 games and its ours,i know it will not b easy but if we are good enough we will do it,especially if we can get some players back.there is the word going around that even tahu is a possibility to play this week

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
unless the Tigers and/or Dragons rack up a heap of points and go past us on for and against

Freak

Juniors
Twizzle said:
unless the Tigers and/or Dragons rack up a heap of points and go past us on for and against

Not possible in my opinion. The Bye won't supply to much for and against for the Dragons, and I'm sure both the Storm, and Newcastle will be no (Manly like performance:lol: ) for either of them.

PLUS: If we win both our games our own for and against will improve.

IT'S IN OUR OWN DESTINY!!!

lets just concentrate on canberra this week, they did beat us last start and tend to have the wood on us recently. Big game expected.

Macca_

Coach
That being said, if we don't beat them on our own patch what does that say about our premiership chances?

Knowing what is on the line, Parra will be far to strong.

Macca_

Coach
Actually I just had an Adam Peek at the table and remaining games.

1 - Parra
2 - Tigers
3 - Dragons
4 - Broncos

It is well on the cards.

Parra win both
Tigers win both
Broncos beat Roosters, lose to Parra
Dragons have bye and beat Knights.

The form teams all win like above and the table may look like that when for and against comes into it....

What side of the finals are team 1 on in relation to teams 3 and 4 assuming the top 4 all win their first finals game? Would we have 3 or 4?

mickdo

Coach
Macca_ said:
Actually I just had an Adam Peek at the table and remaining games.

1 - Parra
2 - Tigers
3 - Dragons
4 - Broncos

It is well on the cards.

Parra win both
Tigers win both
Broncos beat Roosters, lose to Parra
Dragons have bye and beat Knights.

The form teams all win like above and the table may look like that when for and against comes into it....

What side of the finals are team 1 on in relation to teams 3 and 4 assuming the top 4 all win their first finals game? Would we have 3 or 4?
I'm just guessing but you'd think it would have to be 1 and 4 on the same side, surely.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah looks that way on the draw.

Obviously a long way to go but should they finish in that order and then all win their first game, we'd be looking at the Broncos in the major semi if they win in week 2...

Yeah Winner 4 Plays Loser 2 to go on to play the Highest Placed Winner

So if the table ends up
1 Eels
2 Dragons
3 Broncos
4 Wests Tigers
5 Cowboys
6 Storm
7 Sharks
8 Sea Eagles

Then the Finals are

Parra Vs Sea Eagles
Dragons Vs Sharks (At win on a Saturday night)
Broncos Vs Storm
West Tigers Vs Cowboys

If all teams in the top 4 win.

Week 2 would be

West Tigers Vs Storm - Winner Plays Eels
Broncos Vs Cowboys - Winner Plays Dragons

Macca_

Coach
Best option would be for us to finish top and Broncs 4th.

If top 4 win through finals it'll be Eels vs Broncos and Tigers vs Dragons for grand final spots.

On form, I'd prefer to avoid Tigers and Dragons... If the Broncs don't give Roosters a touch up, they could well end in 4th if we put them away in round 26. Better still, go roosters this Friday night :D

Latest posts