What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's my turn to white ant.

The Popper

Bench
Maybe they all just hate the fans. Came to the ground today expecting something better and what did we get...................same old, same old. Even Carney's now got dropsy and Gardner runs around in circles like he's got one foot stuck to the floor. Bloody woeful. Aside from all that, I thought Jeremy Smith played very well.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
just bring in townsend ffs

he will get good early ball out too todd and take all the organising away from him so he can just play footy, i like graham but a half he is not put him in the backrow or on the bench

Since 73

First Grade
You can't carry, let alone direct any team that averages a completion rate in the 50 percentile range.

Our issues are not our play maker and traffic controller, it's our ball security and ability to get to the kick.
These go hand in glove Spide.

7 and 6...

The 7 is the most structured guy in the team.

The 6 is the most unstructured.

Our best 'off the cuff' player - TC - is a natural 6. He's a Fittler...a Kenny...a Lamb - but is shackled with the role of general.

THAT's why we can't get to the kick.
THAT's why ball security is shite. He's under pressure and can't cope. So it spreads like a cancer.

Graham...lock. True story.
He will go 80 mins and has the skill set to do a good job.

S73-"Graham...lock. True story.
He will go 80 mins and has the skill set to do a good job"

Absolutely.---And Gallen to Front row?Isnt this the Elephant in the room ? Maybe the super coach sees it but doesnt have the super powers to make it happen.

spider

Coach
These go hand in glove Spide.

7 and 6...

The 7 is the most structured guy in the team.

The 6 is the most unstructured.

Our best 'off the cuff' player - TC - is a natural 6. He's a Fittler...a Kenny...a Lamb - but is shackled with the role of general.

THAT's why we can't get to the kick.
THAT's why ball security is shite. He's under pressure and can't cope. So it spreads like a cancer.

Graham...lock. True story.
He will go 80 mins and has the skill set to do a good job.
Yes mate, and the thumb makes five

Super coach persists with playing him at half when he is a natural 5/8 - as mentioned, he won the dally M in that position

We have one player dictating our halves, and that's Gal. He is not a lock, more so with a Todd carney in the side who naturally drifts to pick up players.

Let's run a book on whAt round it takes until super coach figures it out.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Super coach persists with playing him at half when he is a natural 5/8 - as mentioned, he won the dally M in that position

We have one player dictating our halves, and that's Gal. He is not a lock, more so with a Todd carney in the side who naturally drifts to pick up players.

Let's run a book on whAt round it takes until super coach figures it out.

The round after he has driven Carney to drink and the club has had to offload him

webShark

Must be a Sharks thing. We once had a Dally M half who got moved from half never to play there again.

Worst thing was Pom scoring late. Will probably keep his place now. Gards the new Slater ! More like the new Albert Kelly. We had an overseas visitor with us. Watched both games. Until the late try we were losing 58-0 combined. To rub salt into the wound he thought Snowden was the most damaging player.

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
28.1% FMD

You should have seen him at the preso. He actually said " we want to win home games, we don't want any more honorable defeats". How he was going to achieve that is anyone's guess.

I agree it was a shyte performance.

But I think the effort was certainly there.

I thought through the frustration of bombed tries the players started playing too individually and not as a team.

You won't beat too many sides like that let alone a Bennett coached defense.

It's pleasing to hear from Flanno that he recognized the halves worked against each other. But will he do something about it?

Robson or Townsend have to come in as half back, put Carney to 5/8 we're he can concentrate on his running game out wide to get the defense in two minds.

Graham to lock.

It is what most on here have been asking for since Carney arrived at the Club.

Wake up Flanno!

carcharias

Immortal
how could you go to the preso ?
I walked out before the game ended.

woeful stuff.
just woeful.....so much so I don't think I will go next week.
f**k it ...its my birthday next Monday and I don't want to end it on another f**king heartless sharks performance.

how could you go to the preso ?
I walked out before the game ended.

woeful stuff.
just woeful.....so much so I don't think I will go next week.
f**k it ...its my birthday next Monday and I don't want to end it on another f**king heartless sharks performance.

Carch go.

We will hit back after that performance.

What better way to get our first win of the season over those cheating Hartley's!

28.1% FMD

You should have seen him at the preso. He actually said " we want to win home games, we don't want any more honorable defeats". How he was going to achieve that is anyone's guess.

What about the away games?

f**k me he says the stupidest things.