What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Quigs

Immortal
The Polls are closed .. The Votes are verified ... The Count is tallied ..

It's Time....

vote-banner.jpg

AND THE WINNERS ARE .....
(Appearing alphbetical order)

11 straight

Dimitri

Drake

Follow me up to Carlton

Gregstar (C)

Juan Farkall

Jubileeboy

Red V

Rexxy

Ronnie Dobbs

Sans Souci Sainter

Willow

Wobbygong

Congratulations to the Honourable Trolls for making it into the historical first ever Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade.​

The count is final and no further correspondence will be entered into - Electoral Office ...
For Spartz, Biker & Da Soup - Alphabetical order means they are listed from A through to Z ... like A,B.C, arhhhh just forget I ever tried to explain that.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
THE GALA PRESENTATION

Bigger than the Dally M's, that was the general consensus of those lucky enough to have tickets for the Sporting Social Event of the Decade.

Befitting it was a very humble elected Captain of the Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade who stole the show with his Churchilian style Acceptance Speech.

vote-presentation-1.jpg

Condensed version of acceptance speech.

"I know and all the guys in the team know that we are wankers. We have accepted that. But to stand here as a group of wankers, elected by those with a lot more intelligence then we could ever aspire too, than that is indeed very humbling."

"To see our club fold (speech faltering) then survive only as a Merged Entity, I would like on behalf of all Stain George Wankers to publicly thank the good folk of Illawarra for accommodating us."

"In this day and age you find it near impossible for some group to take in Wankers like Us."

"Thank you Illawarra"

"I would also like to thank the great folk of The Sharks LU forum for voting for us, and for all Sharks Fans for looking after us in our hours of need"

"The team and I know that there were some big losers from tonights vote, but we also know that they are losers in a big way in life, so they will rebound. Yes they will still be big losers, but we Stains know how to do it in style."

To a standing ovation the teary eyed Gregstar left the stage.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
PRE-CELEBRATION PARTIES.

From north of the Tom Ugly to the south of the Cooks River the area was gripped with Pre-celebration Parties.

None was more evident then the large group of Red Vee Members that flocked to the Allawah Club to sing, laugh and dance the night away.

The Allawah club Red Vee Branch was expected to dominate the polling after a strong early showing and the festivities were indicative of the anticipated success of their candidates.

They (the candidates) were a true representation of the Branch and the clubs members.

vote-allawah-1.jpg

As the count progressed it became apparent within the Tally Room that the initial surge had lost its momentum and that the Allawah Branch would be seen, and rightly so, as the Big Losers on the night.

Source: Rooters Press

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
CERTIFIED WINNERS BANNERS.

Congratulations again to the worthy winners.

The Sharks LU Forum members would now invite you to accept your Certified Member of the Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade Banner.

Please feel free to copy and paste it anywhere you wish within the Forums

vote-certificate.jpg

Display it with Pride, pride worthy of knowing that you are a part of the Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade.

PLEASE NOTE: Only certified members of the team are authorised to display this banner. Any Non Member (or Big Loser) who does illegally display such banner should remember that it is akin to someone wearing medals and marching in rememberance day parades while masquerading as a returned veteran.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
THE VICTORY PARADE .. what a beauty

Railway Parade, from Hurstville down to Kogarah, and through to Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, the parade was huge.

Thousands flocked into the streets to observe the Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade as they slowly passed in the Victory Bus.

votebus.jpg

Then it was back to the Local Kogarah Councils NRL oval where more hordes had gathered to welcome home the Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade.

Special thanks were extended to the Sharks LU Members for supplying the Bus Driver.

The only sour point during the Parade was the noteable absence of the members of the Allawah Club Branch who, word has it, have now retreated into seclusion and have not accepted to kindly that they are now known as the Big Losers.

Source: Rooters Pres

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
I'm cryin' quigs - hilarious stuff.

There'll be some disappointment out there, dasoups for one will try to arm curl away the pain. I also assume that sparty grunter was disqualified for failing to meet the criteria of being human.

I reckon gregstar will be over the moon with this boilover, once he wakes up and removes the fractured condom from his backside it'll all sink in.

Qld Shark

Juniors
Wow Quigs.
Some big surprises there, but I am sure the Big Losers will take it on their stride
I have heard they have started their own support group
the Kogarah Heroes United National Troll Service, they're a tight bunch, I'm sure they will pull themselves together.

Quigs

Immortal
I tell youse what, it had us in the Tallyroom backpeddling at the large swing against the Allawah block once the Postals started flooding in.

One scrutineer put it down to the islamic insurgents within the club, but I told them to get a reality check. Insurgents have brains.

I said in reality just look at the quality of the Allawah candidates and read the rubbish that they produced as the polls were closing.

Postals are a very important part of any election, and in this particular case decisively swung the result strongly in the favour of the Christian Right.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There are some big losers amongst them. I thought Da Soup was a cok in for captain & in the end he didnt even make the team!!!

Surely

Post Whore
You'll have to be careful quigs, soup spurts and biker may think the vote was rigged because you didnt want any homosexuals in the team.

Quigs

Immortal
How dare anyone question the integrity of this vote.

Tell them to wake up to themselves.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ribs

Bench
Kind of loses it's shine given you guys got pumped to the tune of 60 points to 4 this year though doesn't it?