What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
the polls are closed .. The votes are verified ... The count is tallied ..

it's time....

vote-banner.jpg

and the winners are .....
(appearing alphbetical order)

11 straight

dimitri

drake

follow me up to carlton

gregstar (c)

juan farkall

jubileeboy

red v

rexxy

ronnie dobbs

sans souci sainter

willow

wobbygong

congratulations to the honourable trolls for making it into the historical first ever merged illawarra stain george wanker troll team of the decade.​

the count is final and no further correspondence will be entered into - electoral office ...
for spartz, biker & da soup - alphabetical order means they are listed from a through to z ... Like a,b.c, arhhhh just forget i ever tried to explain that.

I'd just like to say thankyou. Thankyou to you all. Its a proud moment for RD to make this team with a late run. It caps off a great week after the win on Sunday. What, with a combined aggregate this year against the Sharkies of 60-4 & Tony's great perfromance on Sunday to boot, this is just a very, very, special day.

Thanks Quigs. Thanks the rest of merkins. Hopefully I can make next years squad as well.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This has been a momentous election & whilst I think some wankers missed out, I really believe that the elected wankers really deserved their position.
I cant think of a more deserving bunch of wankers to be honest.

Quigs

Immortal
Overall I think it is a very well balanced side.

On one hand you have the obvious imbecilic wankers and on the other side you have the imbeciles that think that they are undetectable when it comes to possessing stupidity.

They should work well together.

I agree Reef, they are a deserving bunch of wankers.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
See this is why I reckon Sparts & Da19inch missed out. Those 2 aren't ready to step up to the level required.
I heard that Sparts still has a tendency to choke, just like his football team.
My advice to Sparts is that when Dasoup says he is just going to put half of it in his mouth, he is probably referring to the back half.

Quigs

Immortal
In hindsight I think we should of called for votes for positions within the organisation.

For example everyteam should have ... say a Ballboy, but having he/she elected wouldn't automatically give the Ballboy the belief that he had reached the exaulted level of those selected within the actual team.

I have knowledge of one experienced Ballboy who hangs around these rooms, but honestly he is not worthy of sniffing these wankers farts.

But you know, we can always make the next election a smoother process. Let the event involve.

I have also noted another unfavourable point. There would appear that there is a lot of bad sportsmanship within the Stains group.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Qld Shark

Juniors
You know Quigs, your twisted sense of humour is sometimes very subtle.
Who else would own a desexed mutt and call him Ballboy?

dimitri

First Grade
this team has something in common with cronulla

neither will be in the nrl from 2011

Surely

Post Whore
:lol: What an honour to have made this legendary squad.:lol:

Thank youse thank youse all.

You're lucky, in the end the team was for wankers, those who jacked off other peoples dicks had to be excluded on a technicality.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You're lucky, in the end the team was for wankers, those who jacked off other peoples dicks had to be excluded on a technicality.

Technicality.......hmmmmmm. Are they all Sharks supporters then?

Just for the record, I draw the line at Dutch Rudders.

Latest posts