What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Surely

Post Whore
Although dimitri getting a run has got half the stains fans buggered.

Must have slipped through the crack.

Quigs

Immortal
Come on lads, pull yourselves together.

This is a time for celebrating a great announcement not for a debate over certain technicalities.

Congrats 11 straight, you are no doubt a worthy member of the team.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
Bumpower would have just let the rest of the team down, they play a tight defence and bumpower would have left a big hole in the line, the opposition would have punched through it all day.

Quigs

Immortal
I understand that there will soon be a Press conference from the Allawah Branch of the Red Vee.

vote-allawah-1.jpg

The Branch enjoying the festivities on election night

Apparently the insurgents are in shock and are regrouping.

Unconfirmed reports state that the Allawah Branch is looking for a new leader as each of the dominant members have been falling on one anothers swords.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Rexxy

Coach
Post deletions and bannings.:shock:

Why am I not surprised.

Whats the matter Quigs, not big enough to fight your own battles?

Soft cokk, glass jaw?

Quigs

Immortal
Post deletions and bannings.:shock:

Why am I not surprised.

Whats the matter Quigs, not big enough to fight your own battles?

Soft cokk, glass jaw?

What you on about Willis?

Please enlighten me. I failed mind reading.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Rexxy

Coach
Am I the only one who would have given dana plato one?

When she was the most drug f**ked would have been best.

Quigs old man... some posts have been deleted. Not high quality i grant you, but some of the more monosyllabic ones, by Biker. I may not like what he says but i'll defend his right to... blah blah.

And my mate Minge was having a grumble about being banned. Is aid "Youre lucky... I wish I was..."

If you do a turd in your own nest, you need to be man enough to defend it, huh? not have a mod tie the arms of your opponents behind their backs?

What you on about Willis?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal

Quigs old man... some posts have been deleted. Not high quality i grant you, but some of the more monosyllabic ones, by Biker. I may not like what he says but i'll defend his right to... blah blah.

And my mate Minge was having a grumble about being banned. Is aid "Youre lucky... I wish I was..."

If you do a turd in your own nest, you need to be man enough to defend it, huh? not have a mod tie the arms of your opponents behind their backs?

What the f**k are you rambling on about Rexxy?

You been sniffing substances again.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Whose been sent off and what grade offence.

All news to me Rexxy.

Can you explain it all in plain english.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
So let me get this right.

Some of the disappointed wankers have come in and have lead with their chins, is that right Rexxy?

And have felt the wrath of the man upstairs ... is that right Rexxy?

So whose been sent off ... because I don't know.

It's all happening Reg.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore

Dont look at me, i welcome the chance for biker to display his stupidity.

Well done greggy, you were my numero uno.
Glad to see that sense caught up with the postals and the wannabee's got left behind.

Latest posts