What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Qld Shark

Juniors
I had a post pulled in another thread that was a reply to one of Sparts little gems, which was fair enough.

Quigs

Immortal
So Rexxy, what's this all this got to do with moi?

Move on and stay focussed i say. There's no need to apologise.

I hope that the Ballboy hasn't come adrift. I want him around more then anyone. If anything hasd happend then I'd say it was probably self inflicted to give him time off to regather his limited thoughts.

But if I have committed any other felons would you let me know Rexxy.

I'll admit to the soft c**k, but the jaw is granite.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Go Nulla

Bench
Congrats Greg and the other wankers. Surely Spartz would get a spot on the bench. Oh thats right no rock spiders are allowed in the team. Congrats to all.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
at least we have a team of the decade next decade we shall see what the horizons bring up woolaware way

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Thank you...
Firstly I would like to thank God for ensuring I had enough intelligence to know that I should follow the Dragons.
I'd like to thank Quigs for his efforts and his quest to look even sillier..it worked ol' mate. This was funnier than the scum winning 3 in a row yet far more believable.
I am honoured to be in the company of such wankers - your good selves included.
Does this mean I am now a pseudo-scum follower? What do you call them?..Merkins or something..you know the band of merry followers? Do I get a scum T-shirt? Can you afford it?
In typical scum fashion ...this has been talked up immeasurably, but alas...much like your club.....yet again disappointing.
Thank you..thank you
lolz

Quigs

Immortal
at least we have a team of the decade next decade we shall see what the horizons bring up woolaware way

Izz dat de official Press Release or izz dat justa fing from your mouff.

Get down to the A Club and see who is going to make the Press Release.

We need answers here.

Psssts it would be a good sport that congratulates his fellow wankers.

I was rootin for you Soup.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Izz dat de official Press Release or izz dat justa fing from your mouff.

Get down to the A Club and see who is going to make the Press Release.

We need answers here.

Psssts it would be a good sport that congratulates his fellow wankers.

I was rootin for you Soup.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

the homo sexual has spoken

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
What has someone from the Allawah Club already had a press conference.

Why didn't anyone tell me.

Thanks for letting me know anyway Soup.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Its ok im sure certain tendencies are quite appreciated amongst the ranks.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Geez quigs I read comments like these from DaSupa19 & I fail to see how a high quality wanker like him cannot get in the team of the decade.
Sure he's raw, but thats because Sparts takes it so easy.
I think we need a recount.
It is not possible that a homo wanker of this quality, cant get in!!

Quigs

Immortal
It's a democracy in here Reef.

The vote has been run and won. If the masses want to be heard then let them scream.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I've had a bit of a reflection here (after enjoying the humour) and I think there's a problem Quigs.

Now I don't know if there has ever been a truly above board election anywhere but I am dubious of these so called postal votes. Especially as there was no mention of the option to postal vote on the very first post in the very first thread.

Now, despite me being the objectionable prick that I can be and deliberately not voting for such luminaries as DaSooperDoooper, Spurtin_Dragqueen, The Dyke on the Bike and muzzer because they seemed to eager too gain a place in this hallowed wanker team I'm thinking the maths doesn't add up.

I really don't see how those wankers missed out in lieu of the elected wankers and would respectfully suggest a recount.

You're a fair man Quigs.

Come on.

Get it above board!

Last edited:

Rexxy

Coach
well I just got a call from wikileaks (owned by folk singer Wiki Leaks Jones) that maybe someone around these parts made a complaint about D'Biker's posts.

Stay tuned Im getting some good oil, around the traps... and got this guy on the case.

buddyebsenx00089-9jpg-b7bd751540c73d39.jpg

So Rexxy, what's this all this got to do with moi?

Qld Shark

Juniors
well I just got a call from wikileaks (owned by folk singer Wiki Leaks Jones) that maybe someone around these parts made a complaint about D'Biker's posts.

Stay tuned Im getting some good oil, around the traps... and got this guy on the case.

buddyebsenx00089-9jpg-b7bd751540c73d39.jpg

Well there is lots to complain about
Lack of any real humour
Boring repetitive themes
Mind numbing stupidity
Awful Photoshop skills
The list goes on

Quigs

Immortal
I've had a bit of a reflection here (after enjoying the humour) and I think there's a problem Quigs.

Now I don't know if there has ever been a truly above board election anywhere but I am dubious of these so called postal votes. Especially as there was no mention of the option to postal vote on the very first post in the very first thread.

Now, despite me being the objectionable prick that I can be and deliberately not voting for such luminaries as DaSooperDoooper, Spurtin_Dragqueen, The Dyke on the Bike and muzzer because they seemed to eager too gain a place in this hallowed wanker team I'm thinking the maths doesn't add up.

I really don't see how those wankers missed out in lieu of the elected wankers and would respectfully suggest a recount.

You're a fair man Quigs.

Come on.

Get it above board!

With respect Cap'n the vote was all above board.

Checked and double checked prior to posting.

I will post the official tally soon.

But I mean to say what team of Wankers would feel comfortable with
a bloke like this in their team

anfony-2.jpg

Anfony Da Soup has no place what soever in The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade.

If that imbecile made the run on team then anything that the Frog's got up to in this years Sookarh World Cup would pale into insignificance.

Farkkk the next thing you'll be wanting the Biker Ballboy getting a jersey.

But the decision does not rest with just one man, me.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Go Nulla

Bench

You're a fair man Quigs.

Come on.

Get it above board!

In defense of Quigs I object to your innuendo Frenzy. He may have a small penis, but he is a man of the utmost integrity. Or so I'm told.

Latest posts