What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Frenzy.

Post Whore
As much as I am thrilled for you gregstar this just isn't right.

In fact, I call a rort!

My postie mate has disclosed that when delivering the postal votes to Quigs in the electoral office he noticed one of envelopes, a plain brown Underbelly style one, was much too heavy to contain a single ballot paper.

It's my theory that this envelope in fact contained cash and was used in the form of a bribe to get some vote fixing happening.

I'm not saying it was you puppet, you could be an innocent pawn in this who got caught up in the dirty game of world politics, International intrigue and Quigs broken abacus.

I am yet to nail down who's agenda is being run though.

The Allawah branch have much to be suspicious of.

Quigs?

gregstar

Referee
how dare you question our integrity!

there was only one ballot paper inside that brown envelope. it just happened to be a really thick page.

btw quigs, how's the yacht?

Quigs

Immortal
Look you blokes give me some space.

I was up all night pledging my support for Kev.

It's been a hard days night.

Plus me mongrel Ballboy has gone missing and no one knows where the farker is.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
how dare you question our integrity!

there was only one ballot paper inside that brown envelope. it just happened to be a really thick page.

btw quigs, how's the yacht?

I have to speak out for the oppressed!

Spurts, Da Soop, Biker Draggin and muz, despite being the wankers that they are, should be entitled to a fair an equitable election. It peevs me to have to say it but it's the truth. Truly!

As to this yacht.

Well, I've just had this pic sent via AAP. It's a pic of Quigs new dinghy coming into Port Emu

Bit sus

oasis-of-the-seas-at-sea.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
I have to speak out for the oppressed!

Spurts, Da Soop, Biker Draggin and muz, despite being the wankers that they are, should be entitled to a fair an equitable election. It peevs me to have to say it but it's the truth. Truly!

As to this yacht.

Well, I've just had this pic sent via AAP. It's a pic of Quigs new dinghy coming into Port Emu

Bit sus

oasis-of-the-seas-at-sea.jpg

Cap'n you are nothing but a muckraker.

You drag out into the public forum accusations of me and my fellow Tally Room members being induced by gifts and therefore are insinuating corruption was involved in the vote.

You produce an image of a vessel sailing the waters of Keppel Bay and assume that it is heading to my moorings.

Right, I didn't want to make public this information as I was hoping to keep a cap on it all. But yes, the Tallyroom was inundated with attempted gifts and bribes.

I will produce as proof an attempt by members of a certain Club situated near Carlton and Kogarah (name witheld) .... here is the pic.

vote-boat.jpg

Moi bribed ? ... there is more chance of finding this boat in Greg Ingliss's garage then finding it out the front of my Tora Bora Cave.

Now put up or shut up.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

drake

First Grade
Sorry, I keep forgetting your team is still in the league, so I didn't check to see if I'd won.

Most grateful, I usually win about as often as the Sharks, so I'm very happy to recieve this award.

Best of luck for the rest of the season and dodging insolvency.

Great work Quigs, good to see our tax dollars funding such excellence. Can I look forward to making B grade gifs when my sex drive dissipates as well?

Good to see you've got a hobby old fella, good luck at bingo.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
OMG

Quigs. How did that get in ahead of the Allawah 4? I think only the duck voted for the drake.

RORT. RORT. RORT!!

Quigs

Immortal
Congrates on getting a jersey Drake, I was rootin' for you.

On behalf of the Tally room and before Frenze goes off his tree, please accept the badge

vote-certificate.jpg

Re B grade gifs, the first rule is gifs are for logo's and two or three colour pics/productions ... i.e cartoon type coloured pics. Now the best way to save a file for use or as an attachment it save the file as a jpg or jpeg.

Bingo is correct.

Good on you sport.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore

On behalf of the Tally room and before Frenze goes off his tree, please accept the badge

vote-certificate.jpg

Re B grade gifs, the first rule is gifs are for logo's and two or three colour pics/productions ... i.e cartoon type coloured pics. Now the best way to save a file for use or as an attachment it save the file as a jpg or jpeg.

Bingo is correct.

Good on you sport.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Too late. I beat ya! I'm onta ya Quigley!

RORT! RORT! RORT!

Quigs

Immortal
OMG

Quigs. How did that get in ahead of the Allawah 4? I think only the duck voted for the drake.

RORT. RORT. RORT!!

Before the influx of numerous postals, I too had submitted an official vote form which included the said same Drake.

We go back a long way.

He's alright.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Numerous?

The postie told me 11. You forgot that I was in with the postie didn't you.

11+2 for the Drake. I'm sure DaSoup was past that before postals came in

RORT! RORT! RORT!

I've got ya Quigs! I'm right onto you and your Zimbawean election processes.

drake

First Grade

vote-certificate.jpg

Bingo is correct.

Good on you sport.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Cheers mate,
I have to say, I'm surprised I got in. I know I've bitten well in the past, but I've been pretty quiet of late.

Sorry for the misrepresentation of graphics format, I should have known better.

But then again, I don't have me own website thing.

I have accepted the badge and will wear it with pride.

Quigs

Immortal
Numerous?

The postie told me 11. You forgot that I was in with the postie didn't you.

11+2 for the Drake. I'm sure DaSoup was past that before postals came in

RORT! RORT! RORT!

I've got ya Quigs! I'm right onto you and your Zimbawean election processes.

Cap'n

Did your mate the Postie, did he only knock twice.

Don't believe everything the postman tells you.

I will not consider an official recount until I have positive proof that the Allawah Four and that young dancing boy Muzz are alive and well and are able to post in here free of intimidation and without fear of public pursecution.

allawah4.jpg

As with the rules governing this forum I was not able to show the faces of the Allawah 4 and therefore have inserted the black squares

At this point in time I believe that you and maybe some others are mentally controlling these four and one junior ... or worse they have infact met with foul play.

The truth is out there.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited: