What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITS OFFICIAL MANLY ARE PRETENDERS

Mut

Juniors
Just watched the game and got the result!

HA! Which dickhead though that this rabble would compete this year! What a bunch of spastics!

So what, they have beaten a Kimmorless Sharks and a home sick Storm... thats all.

Monoghan is overrated, Witt is terrible and the rest are just well plain average.

They may make the eight, but thats about all, i feel that the bottom has come out of the Eagles and they are dead dead dead.

P.R.E.T.E.N.D.E.R.S!

Woooo! Get some mut up you!

mrbishi

Juniors
and brisbane got hammered by the storm, does that make them pretenders aswell? lots of the teams at the top have been on the end of some big scores this season, ask any manly fan and we can tell you theres no way we will be minor premiers this year, its not our fault 99% of the media is farked!

morri (cWo)

First Grade
As much as i dislike Manly from what i have seen they are playign a red hot broncos team with a 30,000 strong crowd behind them.

I would hope to think that this is the end we hear of manly but it may not be.

swing_low

Juniors
yeah we played crap, we probably are pretenders, we wont win many away or night games this year, but weve still got sunday arvo at brooky

RABK

Referee
Dickhead. :roll:

Manly have a long way to go to be contenders come the business end of the season but they have shown that they will compete and are a top 8 team. Maybe next year is when they will become a genuine top 4 side.

But for you to come out with a big kick in the kidneys like that is just pathetic.

Stranger

Coach
Manly may not have the best side in the world and i personally dont see a title with there name on it this year but to discard after one preformance. :lol:

strong_latte

Juniors
Hey I'm all in support of this thread! It may be stupid, but with amount of Manly wankers starting shit about the roosters around here it's about time they copped some shit!

melon....

Coach
Manly arent pretenders. Its just that Brisbane were always going to be the real favourites for 2005. Tonight showed why.

Mut said:

HA! Which dickhead though that this rabble would compete this year! What a bunch of spastics!

So what, they have beaten a Kimmorless Sharks and a home sick Storm... thats all.

Monoghan is overrated, Witt is terrible and the rest are just well plain average.

They may make the eight, but thats about all, i feel that the bottom has come out of the Eagles and they are dead dead dead.

P.R.E.T.E.N.D.E.R.S!

if you all may remember parra copped the same thing up there as well and got beat by 54 - 14
and now they are back to some form again , I asume you follow the dogs do you MUT, so check your own back yard first

Mut said:

P.R.E.T.E.N.D.E.R.S!

and OH mut
finger.middle.gif

White Poiner

Coach
Manly got flogged no excuses they are not a top 4 team but if the do not make the top 8 with the start they have had this year it would be very dissapointing for the team.
But great 4 me, sharks for the minor premiership. :clap:

white pointer! said:
Manly got flogged no excuses they are not a top 4 team but if the do not make the top 8 with the start they have had this year it would be very dissapointing for the team.
But great 4 me, sharks for the minor premiership. :clap:

dont count your chickens yet
the storm may put 50 on you yet

t-ba

Post Whore
White Pointer:

46-20 with 12 men...pray Kimmorley don't get injured again ;-)

Can we Start playing the Regular Season in the Summer, or atleast keep daylight savings and have it 5 hours ahead? I don't we've won a night game since 2003 FFS...

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
mut i dont agree with anything you said, except the Witt part :lol: he just seems to enter the twilight zone after about the 20th minute and you never see him again

manly played a red hot brissie side and not many sides would have stood a chance