What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITS OFFICIAL MANLY ARE PRETENDERS

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
As a Broncos fan.......
Tshankssss Thescha. Stick with Lowes commercials pal.
I appreciate your efforts in a Broncos win.

Garts

Bench
Brisbane just played to well. even poor stewart had a shocker, he is usually solid as rock.

but hey we won what counts, the 2nd half ;-)

as for you mut, well what can I say. probably the reason doggies fans have a bad name!!!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Terry Hill :lol:. Michael Witt :lol:. Monaghan goes alright so I don't agrree with insulting him, but the other two deserve what they get. To think Parra were insulted, and (some of us) fans were upset to see Witt released. He's showing what a talent he is now :lol:.

Ben Kennedy and Anthony Watmough can hold their heads up, they didn't give up like the rest, true champions in a losing outfit.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Because of all that was said about him leaving. Everyone was saying it was another Willie Tonga situation in the making and now he's falling flat on his face. People gave it to Parramatta for releasing him, and now finally people are seeing why he was released. He used to be one of my favourite players but even I knew he was no good. Sad for him but because of all that Manly fans said about getting him, it's good that he's failing.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Manly need to learn to win away from home if they want any respect this year

2005 - Manly away

26-20 v Warriors
6-32 v Dragons
12-38 v Brisbane

Monaghan should get about 600 more votes for biggest whinger in the game afgter tonight.

Garts

Bench
he used to be one of your favourite players and now you want him to fail :roll:

he is not falling flat on his face as you put it, however I am not convinced he is our solution at 5/8 however I would like to persist with him for a little longer.

but you were right about Watmough!!! Rabs had a chubby over him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Garts said:
he used to be one of your favourite players and now you want him to fail :roll:

he is not falling flat on his face as you put it, however I am not convinced he is our solution at 5/8 however I would like to persist with him for a little longer.

but you were right about Watmough!!! Rabs had a chubby over him.

He was a solid 1st grade player nothing more and when he left most Eels fans wished him the best.

It was more Manly's attitude that turned a lopt of Eels fans against him with Witt just being the unlucky S.O.B caught in the middle.

The full page "Thanks Parra for Witt" articles and so on.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont hate Witt, but I'll admit we're not missing him. Tim Smith is the future at Parramatta.

As for Terry Hill, you wouldnt know he was there, the only footage they get of him is on the sidelines holding his injured arm/leg/hamstring. :lol:

Garts

Bench
from what I have seen of Tim Smith parra fan I would be surprised if you said you were missing him.

Disco

Bench
I think Manly were overawed in the early stages of tonight’s match, and by the time we got our heads around the occasion, brissie had the momentum and we had tackled our *ss off

Overall i think tonight proved nothing; every team is capable of flogging someone and being flogged. i came into tonight thinking Manly are a top eight team and after watching the match i believe we still are

A few notes

* Stewart played his way out of a rep jumper; it was an extremely uncharacteristic performance from him, especially under the high ball
* Watmough was brilliant again, certainty for City, good chance for SOO
* I don't think people can rate Mona's on tonight’s match, as our forwards were smashed

c_eagle

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:

Yeh, that was totally lame. A bunch of us rational Manly fans called Zorba an idiot for the headline.

t-ba

Post Whore
c_eagle said:
Hurriflatch said:

Yeh, that was totally lame. A bunch of us rational Manly fans called Zorba an idiot for the headline.

And for about 1 Million other things since he started opening his gob.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Congratz to the Broncos. An easy win.

Manly were their own worst enemy and would have been smashed by even the bunnies tonight.

Don't know about pretenders, but turning over that sort ball and not completing the minimal amount of possession we got is one sure way to get beaten thoroughly.

No excuses though. And back to the drawing board. We will be back though. ;-) And we still have 12 points, which is better than any of the other team supporters who are digging the boot in.

RenoufPhan

Juniors
I wonder if any of those cowards who were sticking the boot into Karmichael after he struggled against Melbourne will have the balls to show their faces now?

He put in another outstanding performance tonight, totally outshining Brett Stewart who was absolutely woeful.

Onya K.

Garts

Bench
Hunt did play well, but Berrigan was outstanding. When I saw the headline Berrigan was out I was excited thinking it was Shaun. He is all class, wish it was him not Barry :(

Brett did have a shocker but he will bounce back. he is all class and probably a more natural fb than Hunt, I see Hunt moving from fb in the next few years.

And to think us Manly fans were thinking bomb Hunt as he has weakness under the high ball. didnt expect it the other way around.