What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its official we bought a lemon and boy is it sour

jk13

First Grade
Why the f&ck would a struggling team relinquish home ground advantage. Dum as dog sh1t. Only positive is kaysa has good defence. Like the way the kid hits.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Why the f&ck would a struggling team relinquish home ground advantage. Dum as dog sh1t. Only positive is kaysa has good defence. Like the way the kid hits.

Can't complain about taking this one to Mudgee. It's good to promote the game to the hobos from the bush.

T.S Quint

Coach
Good to see we've got him wrapped up for another two years.
Anyone who thought he was ever going to be a good buy needs their head read. He was terribly inconsistent at Souths and he's even worse now at Parra. Some may blame the lack of go-forward of our pack for his shortcomings, but the amount of opportunities we've had in the opposition's 20 when he has come up with terrible options is unbelievable. That's all down to him.

Eels Dude

Coach
We look like a park footy side out there today. Our attack has been dreadful this year and we barely look like scoring or even coming up with any kind of set plays when attacking the line. Sandow's long kicking game is great, but that's about the only value he's bringing us this year.

EelsFan05

Bench
Does anyone think that Stuart will persist with Sandow? I suppose there isn't any replacement but I'm starting to believe that we'd honestly be better playing one player down. Everyone seems to be completely confused with his decisions.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
We look like a park footy side out there today. Our attack has been dreadful this year and we barely look like scoring or even coming up with any kind of set plays when attacking the line. Sandow's long kicking game is great, but that's about the only value he's bringing us this year.

Well we were playing at a park. Maybe we just tried too hard to fit in.
Actually we wouldn't look out of place playing at Mudgee every week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agree 100% Add in reserve graders in the 6 and 9 jumpers plus the worst back row in the comp. The only two blokes who have looked up to first grade in the backrow this season have been Terepo and Kelepi. Both kids.

jason taylor

Bench
Kelly is worse sadly, and there's no one on the market that's really that much better. Hodkinson is injury prone and Sam Williams is overrated.

The majority of our team are lemons. I'm not really surprised given the recruitment abilities of Hagan, Anderson and Kearney.

IFR33K

Coach
Kelly is worse sadly, and there's no one on the market that's really that much better. Hodkinson is injury prone and Sam Williams is overrated.

Kelly may be worse, but his contact should be significantly less than sandows. Moving him, or releasing him shouldn't be an issue.

Bow_rider

Juniors
Sandow is a massive liability in defence. If your attack is outstanding you can get away with that. Sandows attack is disgraceful, so I believe he should be back at Wenty this week. Stuart has used 20s players so far, so why not use one of the halves from the 20s.

can't blame it all on sandow today, the whole side gave up after 10mins, you could see it they dropped thier heads and gave it away. Care factor was ZERO.
They are not listening to the coach.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol good to see nothing here has changed....scapegoat scapegoat scapegoat. The rest of the side are either inexperienced or garbage bar one or two blokes, any wonder our halves and Hayne aren't having an impact on the scoreboard? Sandow was very good early, he's slid in concert with the rest of the sides performance. Shocking, I know.

Yawn.

Sandow is a massive liability in defence. If your attack is outstanding you can get away with that. Sandows attack is disgraceful, so I believe he should be back at Wenty this week. Stuart has used 20s players so far, so why not use one of the halves from the 20s.

Our under 20's are crap