What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its official we bought a lemon and boy is it sour

eel01s

Bench
Mate when these players who are currently impersonating 1st graders (poorly):

Toutai
Sio
Pewhairangi
Kelly
Maitua
Ryan
Smith
Keating
Joe Paulo

are in your team you have no hope. Honestly I wouldn't care if Stuart got rid of all of them at this stage (maybe except Toutai, but he is no winger).

After yesterday I lost all hope in Luke Kelly. He has nothing.

Sandow was poor yesterday, but gee he is getting no support in attack from the rest of the side.

What has happened to the Eels from 2008 has been absolutely diabolical. Apart from a golden 12 week period we have been absolute crap. That is unforgiveable in this day and age with a salary cap in place.

lingard

Coach
For all his faults and failures, I still think Sandow offers a lot. If he had a quality five-eight with him, he'd be alright. When Morgan comes back into the centres, would Stuart consider moving Pewhairangi to five-eight to see how that goes? Kelly might end up being a decent five-eight, but we need some wins right now to develop confidence and morale. If whoever replaces Hayne at fullback during origin, goes alright, it might be time to move Jarryd (temporarily) to six. We need some spark in attack.