What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its on the inside that counts

nibbs

Bench
but is it? i mean would have anyone here hit Barettz Babe from rleague, no matter how kind she was?

NPK

Bench
It's what's on the inside that counts, yea?

Yes, a girl has to have healthy internal organs for me to be attracted to her.

dougthelegend

Juniors
i agree with CH, personality is first and foremost in what i look for in a girl, but i still dont mind a girl who looks good. That said - its definately whats on the inside that counts.

Phillips

Referee
i dont care whats on the inside, just as long as she is good looking....unless they are a bible basher.... :arrow:

Phillips

Referee
im not picky...its just if they wanna suck gods cock rather then mine they can f**k off :lol: :lol: ....i think ive gone to far #-o

Godz Illa

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
To an extent, yes. No matter how hot a chick was if she voted for the greens she can f**k off :arrow:
CH, I'm still trying to work out if you are fair dinkum, or just a parody of a brain-dead ultra conservative. The lack of subtlety indicates the latter, though that may not necessarily be the case.

Anonymous

Juniors
No way GI, he is definitely fo real. He doesn't need to parody stupidity.

And nibbs, I consider this thread a low point for you in your pursuit of peace, love and understanding. Where's the positive chi in a perverse, shallow personal attack like this? You should be ashamed.

Godz Illa said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
To an extent, yes. No matter how hot a chick was if she voted for the greens she can f**k off :arrow:
CH, I'm still trying to work out if you are fair dinkum, or just a parody of a brain-dead ultra conservative. The lack of subtlety indicates the latter, though that may not necessarily be the case.

Well i am sorry Mr Greeny.. Why dont you f**k off to iraq and be a human shield you f**ken hippy :arrow:

Latest posts