What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"It's raining and I don't think the planes are flying."

ind96400016420x0.jpg

CAPTION

HMMMM , At least the Storm gave me a boat

Perth Red

Post Whore
After listening to him on the news today I think Twiggy needs to find a different ambassador! Must make real role models like Preston spew when they see these thickos getting these gigs just becasue of their profile.

Spud

Juniors
with rock ape's shift, the average iq has increased in both redfern & melbourne.

Lol, this has to be post of the year. True too.

Also as a Broncos fan, if what is being reported is true, I would keep Parker, Hodges and Lockyer longer than keep Inglis. Still would of been cool to see him in the Broncos jersey despite his disability (see:Watmough)

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He always carried on like a bit of a knob, and the way he left our club was a dog act only surpassed by that of SBW's a year later.

Don't see how that's relevant to Souths fans welcoming GI with open arms when most would've thought him a f**king wanker, especially after the cap drama.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He always carried on like a bit of a knob, and the way he left our club was a dog act only surpassed by that of SBW's a year later.

Don't see how that's relevant to Souths fans welcoming GI with open arms when most would've thought him a f**king wanker, especially after the cap drama.
Do you feel the same way about Slater, Smith, Cronk?

Liddell

Juniors

Just saying, its amazing how you can just forget everything soon as a player becomes on of your own. Probably not the best comparison with Mason, but there isn't many players out there you would still hate if they were pulling on a dogs jersey next year, especially if they were in the Inglis class.

Kiki

First Grade
pretty good lolz footy quote but nothing will ever top SBW's "bus drivers don't have a salary cap"

Loudstrat

Coach
I can't wait to hear how Crowe signed him by convincing him that South Sydney was in Queensland.