What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"It's raining and I don't think the planes are flying."

fourplay

Juniors
Inglis has caught planes 60 times a year for the last 5 years. Obviously he knows planes fly in the wet. lol

Knightmare

Coach
"I hit her so she wouldn't harm herself"

"I am a Queenslander"

:lol:

That and

"I wanted to play for Qld ever since I grew up watching Artie Beetson play Origin!"

Which doesn't help when you remember that Big Artie last played Origin in 1980. Big Game was born in 1987...

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol:

That and

"I wanted to play for Qld ever since I grew up watching Artie Beetson play Origin!"

Which doesn't help when you remember that Big Artie last played Origin in 1980. Big Game was born in 1987...
He never said he watched him live.

Knightmare

Coach
Lol how many of you guys that spent 4 years at uni are burning right now?

Not me. I am happy in the knowledge that when I am 39 I will have future career prospects higher than appearing in a 'Lowes' ad and a gut that doesn't resemble a hybrid of Owen Craigie and Choppy Close!

Bluebags1908

Juniors
How ironic… this is the same Greg Inglis that the QRL gleefully stole of NSW when the rules clearly state he is a NSWelshman and should not be playing for Queensland.
I know that the Broncos have nothing to do with Origin qualification rules the QRL, and Origin team selections, but as a NSWelshman it’s great to see a NSW club ‘steal’ Inglis from the Broncos and see some Queenslanders get bitter with a dose of their own medicine!
Karma.

Loudstrat

Coach
He never said he watched him live.
You dumb f*ck - is that your response? Beetson was crap in that game compared to others in other games, and a kid in Bowraville would be watching the Blues anyway, blokes called Fittler, Johns, Girdler, Harragon et-al towelling QLD.

Maybe they couldn't afford FTA.................dumb f*ck Greg would believe that! :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
You dumb f*ck - is that your response? Beetson was crap in that game compared to others in other games, and a kid in Bowraville would be watching the Blues anyway, blokes called Fittler, Johns, Girdler, Harragon et-al towelling QLD.

Maybe they couldn't afford FTA.................dumb f*ck Greg would believe that! :lol:
Fair enough, he probably was bullsh*ting. Not the first time someones done that in an interview.

adamkungl

Immortal
BunniesMan's defence of Inglis is becoming increasingly more pathetic/hilarious.

Serious question - is Greg lying next to you in bed right now BunniesMan?

I can't wait til he inevitably gives souffs the shaft....the change in attitude will be classic

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Thanks to all the haters it's going to be extra satisfying when he wins the CC medal in red and green. As they say, "haters gonna hate".

Someone will tell me if I'm wrong, but you can't win the CC if your team misses the 8 can you?

I can honestly say I wouldn't have Inglis at the Warriors. What's he good for, about 3-4 good non-rep games a year? He won't get Souths into the finals, others will have to. Like that 'best pack in the world'.

Loudstrat

Coach
Fair enough, he probably was bullsh*ting. Not the first time someones done that in an interview.
No sh*t Einstein?

Just a harmless little white lie explaining why the dickwad shafted his entire state.

Next he'll be saying he always wanted to play for Suths after meeting Clive Churchill when he was a kid. Churchill died the year before Inglis was born.

So how is the Ingls integrity meter going Bunnyboy?

BunniesMan

Immortal
No sh*t Einstein?

Just a harmless little white lie explaining why the dickwad shafted his entire state.

Next he'll be saying he always wanted to play for Suths after meeting Clive Churchill when he was a kid. Churchill died the year before Inglis was born.

So how is the Ingls integrity meter going Bunnyboy?
I couldn't care less about what little white lie he has or hasn't said. If he helps us win I don't care what he does, as long as it's legal and doesn't force us to sack him Carney/Monaghan/Bird style.

Loudstrat

Coach
Little white lie?
How about big multicolourd lie?

Has this twat ever said anything that is remotely credible?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I have to give bunnies(russells)man some credit. For almost a week he's been jerking off with one green and red hand and typing with the other as well as swallowing the whole of russell and his merry men's propoganda (probably swallowing something else as well. well done fool.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I couldn't care less about what little white lie he has or hasn't said. If he helps us win I don't care what he does, as long as it's legal and doesn't force us to sack him Carney/Monaghan/Bird style.

But he's just shafted one club, why won't it be yours as well? What bet he goes to union/AFL/whatever in a year?

And partner beating would fall into the Carney/Monaghan/Bird mould, let's hope he doesn't revert to previous eh?

BunniesMan

Immortal
But he's just shafted one club, why won't it be yours as well? What bet he goes to union/AFL/whatever in a year?
He could have gone to union/afl/whatever now if he wanted to. And according to the man himself, if it wasn't for Souths he would have gone. So he chose us, we weren't his last resort. He wants to be here.

And partner beating would fall into the Carney/Monaghan/Bird mould, let's hope he doesn't revert to previous eh?
I think there's a big difference between what he did and what the other "partner beaters" have done. Other people might see it as BS, but I sincerely believe his (and his partners) story, and I felt that way before he came to my club.

jc155776

Coach
I think there's a big difference between what he did and what the other "partner beaters" have done. Other people might see it as BS, but I sincerely believe his (and his partners) story, and I felt that way before he came to my club.

She ran into a door.

She slipped and fell down the stairs.

All about as good an excuse as Inglis'