What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its that time - Your 2010 Storm

He was Ok, but he only played because Cam was at 7 and they needed to carry a back-up 9 or 7 in Kostkhdhfj. I really cant see (or I hope)Bellamy going with Cam there again.

Not sure about that.....it was quite effective and we have a ready make hooker in Hinchcliffe.

I thought KostaIcantspellhissurname played well...

Bman26

Juniors
Just tell Finch to nut up for a month and play half back. Smith and the backline wizards will still do their thing anyway, all he needs to do is kick on the fifth.

Juniors
1. Slater (goes with out saying)
2. MacDougall (pre season form awesome, deserves his spot)
3. Nielsen (big and strong, good foot work, a talent and a real centre)
4. Inglis (best player in the NRL)
5. Quinn (looked great in the WCC, got that mongrel few have, can have a bad read in him though)
6. Chisholm (this kid is a freak with ball in hand, got the best defence in the NRL to help him out)
7. Finch (can handle 7 til cronks back)
8. Tolman (best young forward in the comp, exciting)
9. Smith (c) (showed in the WCC he is a born 9)
10. Lima (rather off the bench but until whites back he starts)
11. Proctor (rate him massively)
12. Hoffman (love the hoff but needs to inject himself in a little more)
13. Blair (better then lowrie and is a great loose forward)

14. Hinchcliffe (love this guy, great value)
15. Tandy (strong no nonsense prop.. perfect)
16. Lowrie (really not sold on him yet, hope he improves)
17. Bromwich (bleed him young and him and AT are gonna be the best front row for years)

Cronk White and Manu will walk back into this team at the expense of Chisolm Bromwich and Lowrie

Last edited:
Where the hell do we put Whiddop then !!...this guy is a star in the making.

Bellamy has a pleasant problem on his hands..

tezzah

Juniors
The competitive juices will definitely be flowing for all the newbies!!! Bring on game one!!!

Dan70

Juniors
Just on Kostjasyn, is it really pronounced "Cost-Jason"? Seems to me like it should be something like "Costa-sen" or "Cost-ya-sen". :?

I just don't trust comentators who come up with such gems as "I think we'll see N-O-T-R-Y"....:eek:

Last edited:

Mantle

Juniors
Round 1 team

Billy Slater
2. Luke MacDougall
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Greg Inglis
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Brett Finch
7. Luke Kelly
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Cam Smith
10. Jeff Lima
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Hep Cahill

14. Ryan Hinchcliffe
15. Kevin Proctor
16. Ryan Tandy
17. Jess Bromwich

Injuries
Sika Manu - Round 5
Todd Lowrie - Round 3
Cooper Cronk - Round 3
Chase Stanley - Round 10
Brett White - Round 7
Atelea Vea - Round 9
Sione Kite - Round 3

patzz_

Juniors
hey guys i have luke mcdougall in my fantasy team. Do u think he will be playing regular first grade and how has he been looking in the trials?

Noa

First Grade
hey guys i have luke mcdougall in my fantasy team. Do u think he will be playing regular first grade and how has he been looking in the trials?

If he was playing on GI's side Id put him in in a flash, dont know how much chances he will get on the right though.

Noa

First Grade
Its his spot to lose at least till Stanley is fit for selection. Bellamy wont change things though if were playing well.

Latest posts