What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its the offseason:Captions please

gregstar

Referee
0,5001,5057181,00.jpg

"i love slurping on a woody"

"I hope the people of Australia dont sudden realise that Im not human at all. Thats Im actually a Beaver. Ive been working on this bat since last nights when I cut down a tree and started chewing on it. Actually, now that I think of it, Opposition fans are catching on that I may be a Beaver. They yell out names to me that would suggest as much anyway."

Kiwi

First Grade
innsaneink said:

"So this is why Gilly stands on the other side of the stumps when keeping"

OR

"Warne you f**king liar, filled with chocolate my arse"

shadow grinder

First Grade
ponting played by LF : " i HATE this bat"
other people:"you suck"
ponting played by LF:"hahah i fooled you i dont really hate this bat..i LOVE it"
misty bee: "yeah you guys are dumb he LOVES the bat..me and him are like so cool"

Kiwi

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
ponting played by LF:"hahah i fooled you i dont really hate this bat..i LOVE it"
misty bee: "yeah you guys are dumb he LOVES the bat..me and him are like so cool"

WTF?

You know you should get the sawdust in your head changed atleast once a week, the rat piss is realling starting to affect your thinking and it's beginning to stink up the place.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Kiwi said:
WTF?

You know you should get the sawdust in your head changed atleast once a week, the rat piss is realling starting to affect your thinking and it's beginning to stink up the place.

leave if you dont like the smell

RABK

Referee
shadow grinder said:

:|....

shadow grinder said:

Ah......you need help.

Moffo

Referee
haha

i think the woody quotes are going down the right track

"does this wood give me manhood wood?"

The_Coach

Juniors
Buchanan: "Now to regain your form Ricky you must focus. You must become one with the bat."
Ricky: "How do i do that Coach?"
Buchanan: "How the F#@K would i know that? Just eat the bloody thing for all i care!"
Ricky: "If you say so Coach."