What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Cleary One Step Away from the Dragons!!

twinkletoes

Juniors
I understand the frustration but even the Warriors waited until all their teams had finished their 2016 playing commitments to announce their changes. (NSW Cup eliminated on Sunday). Please be patient.

NRLNRL it sounds like you are privy to some inside information...would this be true at least to give us some glimmer of hope that change is in the wings!!!

RED73V

Juniors
I love Alan Jones. He has beautiful political insight and cares about those on struggle street.

2GB = fair and balanced

Straight Shooter
You really are easily lead . Allan Jones pretends to be on the battlers side but is a true fair weather friend . He is only interested in his & the stations ratings that's what makes him & Ray Hadley & John Singleton the MONEY!!! Don't kid yourself if there is no story &/or ratings there is no money make no mistake about that.

SaintHarry

Juniors
Very sad you listen to that right wing station.
FACT

I heard it on 2gb .. not sure what you mean by left wing obviously you cant believe everything you hear and half of what you see like i said i "heard" it make what you want from that... i never said it was fact. Besides if im sad for hearing it what does it make you for reading it hmm ?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I heard Cleary is waiting on Saints to confirm or finalise a few things:-
1. They will be spending the full cap on players because currently they don't (WTF)
2. WIN to formalise the take over

Once that happens it will be a done deal

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I heard Cleary is waiting on Saints to confirm or finalise a few things:-
1. They will be spending the full cap on players because currently they don't (WTF)
2. WIN to formalise the take over

Once that happens it will be a done deal

Looks like Cleary is being smart about this and doing Doust's job for him - making all the important things move fast and get done.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Sorry my source was a podcast I listen too called 5th and last. Guys seem to have good knowledge of the game. They are not Dragons fans as they don't give them many wraps but said from day 1 Mary was a bad coach and Dragons made the wrong move. I think they coach in the Penrith district so they may have some inside info on Cleary.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
So now there are talks that Cleary is talking to the Bulldogs to replace Hasler for 2017. Great.
If this happens I am f**king done. Honestly.
The Dogs have made the finals every year with Hasler there, they've made two grand finals, and they want to sack the coach and take Cleary away from a struggling club like us who needs him.
I f**king hate Rugby League sometimes hahaha.

Red V for life

Juniors
So now there are talks that Cleary is talking to the Bulldogs to replace Hasler for 2017. Great.
If this happens I am f**king done. Honestly.
The Dogs have made the finals every year with Hasler there, they've made two grand finals, and they want to sack the coach and take Cleary away from a struggling club like us who needs him.
I f**king hate Rugby League sometimes hahaha.
Knowing our luck, can't you just see the following happening?

Cleary to the Dogs.
Hasler to the Sea Eagles.
Baz to the Dragons to help Mary out.

Oh, what a feeling!

St Georgio

Juniors
Knowing our luck, can't you just see the following happening?

Cleary to the Dogs.
Hasler to the Sea Eagles.
Baz to the Dragons to help Mary out.

Oh, what a feeling!
Unfortunate scenario very likely too happen and if it does god help everyone involve, I think most here will unleash the Fist of Fury or more like the Keyboard Warriors of Fury!