What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading on Wikipedia about catholic history and a subject jumped out at me about being relevant for a certain team we like to LOL at.

I present to you the seven deadly sins of LOL@50uff$

1. Lust

2cxvimx.jpg

2. Gluttony

s4yv60.jpg

3. Greed

55nlza.jpg

4. Sloth

21cyyr6.jpg

the dude

Juniors
I've got my tickets to the game and will be on the Southern Hill which is gonna be packed out with red and green.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so.. just found a website that has a whole multitude of souffs badges..

but good to see that with souffs recent sell out in 2006, they are proud to put aside all of their history (and twenny premierships) and call 2007 their foundation season (this is called a 2007 foundation member pin):

rab-m-056-3.jpg

and great to see they acknowledge their joint venture with the bears:

rab-a-sp2-crm.jpg

no wonder warner bros are suffering financial troubles at the moment:

rab-x-059.jpg

for those who can't afford the horses or a proper footy team:
rab-x-031.jpg

Fingerbang

Bench
I've got my tickets to the game and will be on the Southern Hill which is gonna be packed out with red and green.
How in the hell is the southern hill gonna be packed out with red and green when even at home games only row k of section 67 is all that is packed out with red and green?

lol@souffs

juro

Bench
I am eagerly looking forward to the 4th instalment of lol@50uff$. This has got me thinking of all those great 4th instalments of movies over the years:

* Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - which gave us the term "nuke the fridge"

* Terminator Salvation - where Arnie couldn't be bothered turning up

* Rocky IV - where Rocky trains for a fight by climbing a mountain

* Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - where the crew travel back in time in search of a whale (watch out GI, aliens are chasing you!)

* Superman IV: The Quest for Peace - not that I've seen it but I understand Christopher Reeve collected a whole bunch of nuclear weapons in a really big net and threw them into space

* Batman & Robin - made famous for its concentration on rubber nipples and crotch shots. Sure this may appeal to some (BunniesMan, maybe) but I passed on this one too

* Star Wars: The Phantom Menace - which gave us this loveable character

jar-jar-binks-thumb-260x331-6082.jpg

Why is it that when BigCountry has been posting lately, I hear him with Jar Jar Binks' voice? "Meesa sorry. I forgotten whosa wonning last week."

By the way, this is my 50th post on this thread, so I think I'll have a hearty lol@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts