What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ive had enough of this

Raider_69

Post Whore
I have had enough!
Mathew Elliot you have 2 options

1) Grow some f**king balls and make the hard decisions
OR
2) Leave

Im sick to death of watching average players at best running around the feild. It is beyond a joke. Ive had enought of this bullshit spread them wide game plan that is doing nothing for us. Im sick to death of idiots like Brad Drew playing in a position that every man and his f**king dog knows he cant play. So long as this continues last year will be nothing more than a distant memory.

In the first half we have had Simon Woolford deliver nothing but utter shit from hooker, we have brad drew looking like a lost child in a super market, he had a good 15 metre gap in our defencive line between McLinden and Mogg

Mistakes are being made that i lernt in under 8's. You can NOT run wide untill you lay the platform down with your forwards. You can NOT have 15 odd metres between any 2 defenders, that is cardinal suicide.

I have been a raiders fans for as long as i knew what the raiders were, we have practically the same team as last year yet i notice we play a completly different game plan. If it aint broken dont fix it, surley Lolesi and Rutcho arnt the missing links

It is now half time and i can say we are outta buy lotto tickets for being within Cooee of the tigers, they are out classing the raiders so far and based on player roster, they shouldnt.

Another thing that perplexes me is why when gafa is on the feild, with schif in such terrible kicking form, why on earth isnt gaffa thrown the kicking boots? IMO if gafa was kicking half time score reads 10 possibly 12 - 18
lastly different to what it was.

Its time raiders fans gave up on this year, at this rate we are gone and i personally place a high level of that blame on you Matt Elliot. Why you persit with a game plan that isnt working or players that are playing ribbish is beyond me. We have played exactly 80 minutes worth of credable football in 10 weeks of competition

2nd half and we have brad drew turning his back at marker, bang a break, then Robertson running 40 metres sideways and a line drop out. A try to canberra now and the only thing that is keeping us in the game is absolute shonky 5th tackle options from Prince. The refrees continue with some poor calls on both sides. 12th minute and a forward pass goes un-noticed

Elliot, you may not be the one missing tackles and botching passes but you are the one that keeps these poor performing players in the team in hopes they will come good.

At this time im willing to give the benifit of the doubt with so many injuries and suspensions, but i am losing confidence in you Elliot, and quickly. Its a sad day for the green machine when the Tigers out class us, who next? the rabbitohs?!

Honestly if i were coach i can tell you right now that Brad Drew would not have a contract next season and i would be active in the market for a HALF-BACK, not an average hooker turn make shift half-back.

We are utter rubbish
Someone must be made accountable for this, thus far we have played shit ALLLLLLLLL year yet the exact team that played useless gets drudged out

Congrats to the tigers, good team, shit fans
boy this week will be fun

Raider_69

Post Whore
Training Scheduale:

10am: Players arive
10:30 am: Players stand and salute Brad Drew
2pm: Knock off time

I was about to post the same thing, thanks 69 for not making me have to type it out.

One other thing that shits me with today's performance.

USE GAFA AS THE BLOODY GOALKICKER!

Like with Drew, Elliot doesn't have the balls to take away the duties from Clinton. My grandfather would kick better than him at the moment.

Had Gafa converted all of those tries, which might have been a hard task, we'd have been level with 15 to go. Who knows what would've happened then.

Elliot has to make the hard decisions, because I've lost all faith in him.

F***ing hell Raiders, wat the f**k are you doing. We are playing like absolute dogs and if things dont improve you wont get a crowd over 18 people. You and the coach. for gods sake wake up. drop drew, SACK bulgarelli and thank god for Hodgson plus the return of Wiki next week. wake up, open your eyes and look the F*** around. Same team as last year but not even improvement but total and utter decay.

Cmon Canberra I know your betta than this. Now i am angry at the raiders but i plead to the fans DO NOT DESERT the GREEN MACHINE it is important that we all stick together and to the SGB get out in force to the next game.

Cmon Canberra i am slowly losing faith in you and the worst bit is i no we have talent.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

edabomb

First Grade
Saturday night: Big night out on the grog to bond the night before a game. If Bulgarelli and Drew score a lusty they get to keep their starting spots

legend

Coach
:lol:

Spot on mate. Elliott can shake his ugly mug al lhe wants for the tv, but we all know the teams shortcomings are a direct result of his inability to prepare a game plan and his inability to make wholesale changes when necessary. His credibility as a "coach" has hit rock bottom. At least in 2001 the team was having a go week in week out and players still looked like they wanted to play.

It's a farce and Elliott is the man responsible.

legend

Coach
Schifcofske should be dropped to reggies until he canb get his confidence back with the boot and his crappy kick returns. He is offering us nothing at the moment and I'd rather see Ben Cross or Michael Weyman at fullback, at leat they can run the ball back with a bit of enthusiasm.

f**k you Canberra!

Poida_Raider

Bench
i must agree with everything 69 said, well done mate..

elliot is a great bloke, and a great coach.....
but he needs to make changes, starting by releasing drew, and buying orford or johns!!!
well i dont know about that, but they are real half backs.. either that or put mclinden at half where hes best, and bring in carney at 5/8.. i dunno, it seems nothing is working now, so why not give it a go.
its like they're going into each game with things that do not work, where as they could be going into them with things that might/could work.. ie carney, graham, campese etc in different positions. campese in centres.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I will never desert the raiders but in my honest opinion and ive thought this for a while, i beleive that maybe Elliot has run his corse, done his job of rebuilding

He isnt missing tackles or not scoring but he is keep players that are doing that

legend

Coach
We are the second worst team in the competition behind the Warriors but man am I sick to death of being put through this sh*t every week.

All our playmakers are useless and IMO Schifcoske should be dropped. He was pathetic today and is getting worse by the week. The only thing keeping him in first him in first grade is a lack of options in the lower grades. He is the worst kicker in the NRL and don't anyone tell me he is trying to work through his problems because he has kicked 0/5 in the past two matches and has kicked a woeful 22/39 this season for a percentage of 56.4%, easily the worst in the NRL.

In the last three games we have scored 40 points but the opposition have scored 88 points. That's an average of 13.33 to 29.33.

Since the bye we have scored 81 points to the opposition 142. That's 16.4 to 28.4 points per match and what changes in game plan have we seen from that shitty excuse for a coach. Absolutely nothing.

Drew is the worst player to ever don the Raiders outfit but in the current mob of no hopers, he is easily the worst.

What solutions will there be against Melbourne? Same old from the most one dimensional coach in the NRL. At least Ruben and Croker will be back.

Obviously I could go on all day but i'll let some of you vent your spleen at our shithouse mob of misfits and poor excuses for athletes.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:clap: :clap: :clap:
im acually not too pissed off because i found myself laughing at some of the raiders options
its tragic

Edwahu

Bench
cheer up fellas. We suck but at least we have Muss and Statue to come back.
They have carried the agonisingly pathetic numb nuts in the team for the last 18 months and will continue too. We will still probably suck but will make the 8.

At least Hodgo has given me something to smile about this season with his continued brilliant form.

Edwahu, I do kinda agree, but Wiki and Davico won't help us win games. Sure it'll be great to have them back, but I thought Miller, Rothery, Bryant and Kahler all did well. Hodgo was outstanding, dear lord he's getting just as good and consistent as Wiki.

So our forwards aren't the problem. It's the halves. I'd hate to point the fingers at anyone in particular *cough*DREW YOU PIECE OF CRAP*cough*, but that's the area in which we're lacking.

Raider_69

Post Whore
might need to get that cold checked out IBG
shit i think its catching

**cough** DREW YOU PEICE OF OVER-RATED, SHIT KICKER, DUD PLAYER, USELESS ORGANISER, TEAM WREAKER, MATT ELLIOT SUCKER, PEICE OF SHIT**cough**

Edwahu

Bench
of course they will help us win games
the extra time they give the halves elavates our sad, sad attack from the worst ever to just plain bad when they are playing. Everything for us last year came from the damage our forwards did to the opposition line and thats what we are really missing.

Not pretending our attack isnt pathetic but i still see hope.