What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

Steelman

Juniors
Feeling a little pissed off looking more like the dragons have miss handled
another promising junior. Jack ready to fly but nothing signed yet.

After yesterdays man of the match performance they have offered more $$$
But could be to little to late. I hope im wrong

george43

Juniors
Feeling a little pissed off looking more like the dragons have miss handled
another promising junior. Jack ready to fly but nothing signed yet.

After yesterdays man of the match performance they have offered more $$$
But could be to little to late. I hope im wrong

Its not about dollars steelman

Steelman

Juniors
Exactly right he has been mismanaged. And the clubs deserate attempt to keep him is to
throw more money at him. Pathetic. ..

mighty v

Juniors
So your basically confirming that Jack bird is leaving and going to the sharks right GEORGE43?

Wish him all the best if that's the case

mighty v

Juniors
Understand your feelings in regards to Jack,although disagree on some ,but shame that he wont have the chance to play alongside some of the best players in the world ,ala Dugan,Morris,Marshall,Widdop etc

Would have thought that ,and the fact that wearing our famous jumper ,would be enough motivation to stay put ..

Say what you will about our club situation ,but compared to sharks ,don't personally think its best for his career ,but in end its his choice ..

george43

Juniors
Understand your feelings in regards to Jack,although disagree on some ,but shame that he wont have the chance to play alongside some of the best players in the world ,ala Dugan,Morris,Marshall,Widdop etc

Would have thought that ,and the fact that wearing our famous jumper ,would be enough motivation to stay put ..

Say what you will about our club situation ,but compared to sharks ,don't personally think its best for his career ,but in end its his choice ..

the dragons need a big big shakeup on all levels

mighty v

Juniors
Maybe so mate ,but the shakeup has started ,and lets be honest ,going to the sharks who have never won a premiership,have had asada up there arse for 2 years ,had players sacked ,coaches layed off ,ceo's changed like underwear ,going to provide him with the future hes after ?

Come on mate ,sweet talking and promises by some one ,only gets you so far ,once he actually gets there its a totally different story

Sometimes sleeping with the devil you know ,is better that the devil you don't

Anyway ,all the best to the kid ,seen too many off our players die in the arse after leaving us ,really hope he surrounds himself with good people and dosent become another statistic ...

Rex Terp

First Grade

It's this wearing the famous jumper stuff that gets the club into these binds.

Its naive and antiquated. If we want players to be professionals and to manage their careers, we need to accept they will be totally happy to go to another club that offers them better opportunities. We need to compete rather than be in denial.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors

Its naive and antiquated. If we want players to be professionals and to manage their careers, we need to accept they will be totally happy to go to another club that offers them better opportunities. We need to compete rather than be in denial.

And here's to Mulholland finally addressing this issue. Hopefully!

george43

Juniors

There are a few huge egos within the club that need sorting. Once these are addressed truthfully the the the club will go forward. But this will be no easy task.the blame game will noe begin

barry

Bench
mismanaged, used up, poorly coached .generally poorly treated

Funny you say this George... the under 20s dont seem poorly coached? There are 1 win away from the finals and just beaten the minor premiers? Unless your refereeing to Mary? Do the players not like Mary after all?

barry

Bench
There are a few huge egos within the club that need sorting. Once these are addressed truthfully the the the club will go forward. But this will be no easy task.the blame game will noe begin

This does not surprise me... is there any chance these people with the ego's be axed from the club? How many people are we talking here? Craig & Dean Young?

george43

Juniors
Funny you say this George... the under 20s dont seem poorly coached? There are 1 win away from the finals and just beaten the minor premiers? Unless your refereeing to Mary? Do the players not like Mary after all?

Barry. my comments have mostly related to the coaching of Jack Bird, generally not the
team

barry

Bench
Surely you dont need me for you to work the obvious out

Mate i go to the games, i watch the boys on TV.. i read the forum and thats about it.
I get the vibe that dean young would have a massive ego and from what people here say about Craig Young doesnt sound too good either...

Is it anyone else beside Dean & Craig young that have forced Bird to sign with the Sharks?

barry

Bench
Barry. my comments have mostly related to the coaching of Jack Bird, generally not the
team

I heard that Bird wants to play in the centres? I dont know if Bird watches our first grade side.. but if anyone needs a centre its us!

Is centre Birds position?

I personally think as he ages and puts on more size he will be a gun lock... its funny he has the same surname but he reminds me alot like Greg Bird... hell be better then Bird if he keeps his head in the right direction.

If Jack Bird makes the right choices, focuses on the right things.. he will be a star of the game.

george43

Juniors
Mate i go to the games, i watch the boys on TV.. i read the forum and thats about it.
I get the vibe that dean young would have a massive ego and from what people here say about Craig Young doesnt sound too good either...

Is it anyone else beside Dean & Craig young that have forced Bird to sign with the Sharks?

There is a lot of history involved here. It has nothing at all to do with money

Latest posts