What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack De Belin

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Solid debut, comes across as a bit of a workhorse to me.

Yeah, just looks like a guy who wants to be involved in the game & his stats for this season from last week's Big League support that :

8th in tackles made
5th in 1-on-1 tackles
15th in running metres
2nd in offloads

DragonLady

Juniors
Nick name: D-Bomber

Now if that is not incentive for a banner I don't know what is!

IMG_0440.jpg

Last edited:

bribieboy

Juniors
He had a top debut. and the head band was impresive!!! Seriously does any one know if he's related to the tigers goal kickink back form long ago Fred De Belin???

God-King Dean

Immortal
Filthy on myself. I don't really analyse games I'm watching live cuz I'm too busy going "GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!", & didn't record the game on IQ.

Bingerz

Juniors
Saw him out at Lake Illawarra High as a teacher's aide when i was working out there, bit of a blow out to now see him out on the field, but he looks like he has the goods. Was in everything when he came on, good to see another one off the South Coast production line

centralsaint

Juniors
Great debut from Jack, hope he gets another run. Also rapt with Mitch Rein and with King coming back from injury great juniors ready to fire.

Sleep

Juniors
I played Oztag with Jack last year. Even then he was a gun with a great motor and a surprising amount of toe for a big guy. Top bloke so I'm glad he's going well. He's hilarious if you ever get a chance to chat to him.

thommo4pm

Coach
I played Oztag with Jack last year. Even then he was a gun with a great motor and a surprising amount of toe for a big guy. Top bloke so I'm glad he's going well. He's hilarious if you ever get a chance to chat to him.

He has put on a fair bit of size this year.
I was near him on Monday night down the WIN stadium, and was surprised how much bigger he looks this year compared to last.
I know that's going to happen when you are training full time and he is still growing, but what do you think he has put on in terms of kg's?

TheRev

First Grade
I only saw bits of the Newcastle game, but Southern smashed him a few times.

Impressed with his commitment though, he does have a bit of that Long or Carroll about him, no doubt he will pick up a step and what not as he develops lolz, but exciting prospect and fun to watch.

bribieboy

Juniors
Thanks for that Godzilla. I've been wondering about that since I first saw his name.As it's not very common I rememberd it from old League books I've read.

Maddragon99

Juniors
The jury in Jack’s trail retired to reach a verdict today so the decision should be known in the next day or so.

Personally as a player I always thought Jack was an outstanding player & his love for the jersey was always on show. But on moral grounds I’ve been undecided about him & have wondered if Jack deserved to be welcomed back.

But after the past few weeks & our terrible form I’m prepared to welcome him back with open arms. We desperately need him back.

I would drop Kerr to reggies to rediscover some form, Kerr has been woeful, keep Moose at 13 & play de Belin on an edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.