What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaal Lolesi's Plea to the Raiders - Show your Support

thickos

First Grade
Jamaal,
until 2003 I never really rated you but I certainly never hated you. It didn't faze me too much that you were departing but if you want to return, good on you. The tears you shed after the 2003 semi loss indicate that clearly the Raiders do mean something to you.

As long as you don't rub our noses in it unlike that bucktoothed dimwitted f**kwit Finchy, you will be respected my us Raiders fans.

Cheers.

Bay56

First Grade
Yes, come back Jamal ...

hey maybe this is the beginning of the family returning ... or was the beginning Withers ... next it'll be Big Kev, Sticky, Loz, Clydey, Rubes, Statue, Finchy arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , nah not the buck tooth boy wonder :lol: :lol: :lol:

woodgers

Bench
hahahah keep dreamin boys and girls

he is a bulldog through and through now!!
DAMN IT!!!

And all this time I wanted him back. I was longing for a winger that was never in place for a kick...even when the referee put his hand up for the last. The Raiders are also in desperate need for a lazy back to not help his forwards early in the tackle count.

skeepe

Immortal
While he was a Raider, Lolesi was always one of my favourite players and I was saddened to see him leave because I have always thought that he has enormous potential. It would be great if we could get him back.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wouldnt mind gettin J-Lo back at the expence of Robertson and Bulgarelli :clap:
other than that as much as i liked him, we dont need him and he would be a waste of money

Rise Against

woodgers said:
hahahah keep dreamin boys and girls

he is a bulldog through and through now!!
DAMN IT!!!

And all this time I wanted him back. I was longing for a winger that was never in place for a kick...even when the referee put his hand up for the last. The Raiders are also in desperate need for a lazy back to not help his forwards early in the tackle count.

He may of been that while at the lime green, but he has developed his game 10 fold over at the bulldogs. He had 14 line breaks this year with 13 tries including a sensational double against the panthers. He has pace to burn and wouldnt trade him for any other centre in the game. I mean.. he is a part of a PREMIERSHIP WINNING team now. Why on earth would he want to join the raiders now? :lol: :lol:

schnitzel

Juniors
Woodgers...... TRIPPING. Watch back some of the 2003 games, you'll see lolesi collecting a heap of Macca kicks in behind the line to score. They had a great understanding and Jamaal was always there to put pressure on the last, if not to score then to trap the fullback in goal. But his best season was 2002 when we were struggling and he got plenty of starts at centre, speed and footwork to burn. Pity he hurt his hammy and carried it for the rest of his career in green. Now look at him. If Frawley or Mogg don't aim up, bring J-LO back in 2006 I reckon.

woodgers

Bench
I was talking about his positioning in defence. In that aspect he is Poor, Poor, Poor. I watched him play for the Dogs a few times this year and nothing has changed in the defensive side of his game.

joel

Juniors
No disrespect intended to "DB" (who is that?), but I have no faith that he will be coming back. As has already been pointed out by woodgers, we have an abundance of quality wingers in our ranks for 2005 & 2006, and a number of eager youngsters coming through the ranks.
What we need to be looking for are quality front-rowers. Aside from Withers, I am concerned at our signings this season in the front row.

jed

First Grade
If Adamson stays fit, I think he could be a good signing. But he's got a history of injuries, and that's a serious concern. As I keep reminding myself, at least Smith & Adamson are only signed for one year.

SOULS 04

Juniors
COME BACK J-LO

anyone who shows the heart you have for the raiders deserves to be here.

Raiders fans don't hate you at all and would love to see you back in Green

dont resign with the dogs and come back to the raiders

you will be welcomed!!!

GO RAIDERS.... GO JAMAL