What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Also Willie Mason might well be the most poorly used player in the last decade, he is better suited to wide running but gets caught in the middle way too much.
So true. He was still an international star at Canterbury.. Then he went to the Roosters and just like the rest of our players they stole bar Myles he has gone wayyyyyyyy down.

Packy

Bench
:lol: No actually I think I've made some pretty valid points in this thread, and I assume he is of that age when he makes idiotic statements like

:lol::lol:

What was idiotic about the statement? If you guys don't finish last most people are surprised. You are the new Souths.

Small comparrison for you.

If Dogs fail to make the 8 = Epic fail.
If Canberra make the 8 = Epic over-achievement.

What was idiotic about the statement? If you guys don't finish last most people are surprised. You are the new Souths.

Small comparrison for you.

If Dogs fail to make the 8 = Epic fail.
If Canberra make the 8 = Epic over-achievement.

Please, tell how me how many wooden spoons the Raiders have "won" in the last 10 years? Zero

How many have the Dogs "won"?:lol:

Fair dinkum, dug yourself a hole there idiot:lol::lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Please, tell how me how many wooden spoons the Raiders have "won" in the last 10 years? Zero

Please, tell me how many premierships the Bulldogs have won in the last ten years? One.

How many have the Raiders won?

Fair dinkum, dug yourself a hole there, idiot :lol: :lol:

Please, tell me how many premierships the Bulldogs have won in the last ten years? One.

How many have the Raiders won?

Fair dinkum, dug yourself a hole there, idiot :lol: :lol:

The statement made had nothing to do with premierships, idiot. It was about coming last. Need glasses do you?

You Bulldogs supporters are dead set hopeless. gO dA DogGiezZZZZ!!!!!!11

Last edited:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
And yes, your rort WON YOU A PREMIERSHIP. $100,000 infringement was huge at the time and the record book still shows you as the premiers. $1mill was over a couple of seasons by the way, nice out-of-context comparison btw :lol:

Oh dear. Are you really that deluded to think the Raiders breach is anything like your clubs systematic rort?

Packy

Bench

Cool. Namecalling.. and you asked how old the other fellow was...

As I said.. Dogs had a fail and Raiders had a success last year. You were happy we were not. Success for you team is making the 8.. Thrive in mediocre results more?

Latest posts